What does the Bible say about...........???? "On Topic"

vantexan

I'm not saying that they can enter. That's not for me to decide.
You base your question on them never having a bible or hearing of Christ so they don't have a choice to believe
And my original question still stands...whether they never heard the gospel, or couldn't live by it, or refused to accept it, the Bible makes it clear, and I'm not talking Calvinism, that most won't go to heaven. How can God be just if he let's billions be born into this world only to send them to eternal damnation?

Last edited:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The real question is what scriptures, stories and history was left out. The bible is just a collection of writing put in it by man for god.

over9five

Staff member
OK, here's my question...

I will be denied eternal life because I'm not a believer.
I require some kind of proof that He exists. Perhaps make an appearance and cure all cancer, that would do it for me.

So, isn't it God who made me this way? (Someone who requires proof before just believing).

FromOffTheStreets

OK, here's my question...

I will be denied eternal life because I'm not a believer.
I require some kind of proof that He exists. Perhaps make an appearance and cure all cancer, that would do it for me.

So, isn't it God who made me this way? (Someone who requires proof before just believing).
If God showed up & cured cancer you still wouldn't believe. There are many people who saw Jesus perform miracles and did not go after him.
The humbling of the soul is the real requirement. The transfer of you on your throne to God on the throne.

FromOffTheStreets

(Someone who requires proof before just believing).
Look @ the bigger picture.
The idea is that our existence is what God uses to shape our souls to serve him in eternity.
If God existed on earth throughout time (proof) then what type of people would we be? I would argue that we would be similar to UPS drivers in fights with management. We do our job but we have disdain for the power.
God wants a soul in willing humility to him without coercion. Therefore he exists outside of time & tests our hearts by the spirit. Giving us the freedom to choose who we will serve.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Look @ the bigger picture.
The idea is that our existence is what God uses to shape our souls to serve him in eternity.
If God existed on earth throughout time (proof) then what type of people would we be? I would argue that we would be similar to UPS drivers in fights with management. We do our job but we have disdain for the power.
God wants a soul in willing humility to him without coercion. Therefore he exists outside of time & tests our hearts by the spirit. Giving us the freedom to choose who we will serve.
This makes zero sense.