What does the Bible say about...........???? "On Topic"

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Why does that matter to you?
Bro, I said the flaw in the argument is the idea that a god requires belief to get to heaven......You said, there's no flaw, it's what the Bible says.

I asked why.....
You said, because it's what the Bible says.

I think your problem is probably that you never actually even thought about that question, you just blindly followed along.

So, I think this has probably been a healthy exercise for you. You are welcome fren.

El Correcto

god is dead
You have a problem hanging out with “my type”
Not at all. Have Christian family, I don’t resent them even with some of the clashing we went through.

I was the only grandchild that took my grandmother out to eat for her 78th birthday. She used to hit me with a wooden spoon growing up because Jesus didn’t like it when I did gay things.

tourists24

Bro, I said the flaw in the argument is the idea that a god requires belief to get to heaven......You said, there's no flaw, it's what the Bible says.

I asked why.....
You said, because it's what the Bible says.

I think your problem is probably that you never actually even thought about that question, you just blindly followed along.

So, I think this has probably been a healthy exercise for you. You are welcome fren.
I asked the question of you because I’ve had this argument many times. It’s fruitless if there isn’t a sincere curiosity. You are asking me why I HAVE to believe in order to get heaven correct? If I have that wrong correct me. It all starts with Jesus. Do you believe he was here on earth? As just a man or the actual son of God?

El Correcto

god is dead
I asked the question of you because I’ve had this argument many times. It’s fruitless if there isn’t a sincere curiosity. You are asking me why I HAVE to believe in order to get heaven correct? If I have that wrong correct me. It all starts with Jesus. Do you believe he was here on earth? As just a man or the actual son of God?
Doesn’t matter if Jesus was here. It matters if he resurrected, I don’t believe he did.

bbsam

Staff member
OK, here's my question...

I will be denied eternal life because I'm not a believer.
I require some kind of proof that He exists. Perhaps make an appearance and cure all cancer, that would do it for me.

So, isn't it God who made me this way? (Someone who requires proof before just believing).
Maybe it simply comes down to choice.

“God either is or he isn’t. What was our choice to be?”

tourists24

Not at all. Have Christian family, I don’t resent them even with some of the clashing we went through.

I was the only grandchild that took my grandmother out to eat for her 78th birthday. She used to hit me with a wooden spoon growing up because Jesus didn’t like it when I did gay things.
I’m sorry you’ve been treated that way. I don’t want to be that way. I have a family member that is gay. I’m grateful we haven’t clashed in my family the way you had to.
I truly hope that when we disagree and debate things on here it’s not done in a hateful way.

El Correcto

god is dead
I don’t believe in any of the following Jesus people either

Like Texas Jesus
upload_2019-7-26_13-44-1.jpeg

Like Guyana Jesus
upload_2019-7-26_13-45-28.jpeg

Or even Asia Jesus
upload_2019-7-26_13-46-3.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m sorry you’ve been treated that way. I don’t want to be that way. I have a family member that is gay. I’m grateful we haven’t clashed in my family the way you had to.
I truly hope that when we disagree and debate things on here it’s not done in a hateful way.
I was laughing about it, not looking for sympathy.