What does your desktop wallpaper say about you?

Sammie

This is a small trout from a lake down the street who joined my boy's red sliders. I always get his full attention whenever I enter the room...
Mr. Trout 08 010.jpg

I like to keep my wallpaper simple, things like woodgrains and leather where I can easily see what files I have on the desktop. What I have up now is really too dark, you can't tell what my icon for the recycle bin is. I cut it down for fit purposes. Here's what I have now.DT.jpg I do rotate it quite often.
DT.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
mine is hundreds of gorgeous pictures that change every 30 seconds or so. The pictures were free from Webshots. I can download 5 a day for free.

Sammie

It says I love my grandson and he means the world to me.

Looks like you fit the profile, Hoax

What is a Grandfather?

A one man rooting section at school plays and games
Who has time for things and explains the world's changes
A friend, an advisor, an unpaid sitter
Who can wash ears and give baths without getting bitter
He worries more about his grandkids than their own parents do
Every family needs one, and preferably two

Sammie

It's screen saver. So, what's wallpaper?

Screen savers are pictures or designs that appear automatically after a certain amount of time when your computer is on and idle. Wallpaper is a picture of your choice that you can use for the 'cover of your desktop', which is what you see when you first turn your computer on and all of the icons show up.

If you see a picture you like on the net, right click on it and choose the option "Set as Desktop Background". It will become your new wallpaper until you change it again.

If you click on Start at the left bottom corner of your compter screen, then settings, control panel, and display, you'll find your desktop and screensaver properties with a history of what they've been in the past.

moreluck

golden ticket member
When I turn on my computer, the icons come up on top of my Webshots changing pictures.
So the webshots are my screen saver & wallpaper.