What Happened to Brown cafe ?

**Fred

Why I cant post information about MT3 ? Are you gonna banned me from this forum ? Why I can t speak the true FACT about FDX ?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Why I cant post information about MT3 ? Are you gonna banned me from this forum ? Why I can t speak the true FACT about FDX ?

Here's a few tips from experience with the moderators. No swear words, phone numbers, or names, other than the well-known "leaders" of the company. Your information cannot be in the form of a direct personal attack. I have a feeling that the MT3 story is 100% true, so FedEx Legal nay be pressuring the owners of this site not to allow further information to be released. Kind of embarassing, you know (for MT3), and for FedEx.

Please PM me if you need to get info to me or are having trouble. I'm not a moderator, but I can probably help.

**Fred

Here's a few tips from experience with the moderators. No swear words, phone numbers, or names, other than the well-known "leaders" of the company. Your information cannot be in the form of a direct personal attack. I have a feeling that the MT3 story is 100% true, so FedEx Legal nay be pressuring the owners of this site not to allow further information to be released. Kind of embarassing, you know (for MT3), and for FedEx.

Please PM me if you need to get info to me or are having trouble. I'm not a moderator, but I can probably help.

Thank you

Ricochet1a

Given the difference between the "time code" of your posting, and when it actually appears - you look to be in moderated status.