What I hate about the new contract and why I'm dissapointed with the retro check.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
To whoever posted it. We see it all the time at our center where they will put the same split in all week minus maybe 1 area and they switch the numbers or letters around on the route. SUPER SKETCHBALL CITY 24-7 UP IN THIS mother LMFAO. Who cares if MR. SERIOUS AKA MR BORING GETS MAD. This place is for venting and having a good time, feel me dude lol.

S

selfcancelsignal

To whoever posted it. We see it all the time at our center where they will put the same split in all week minus maybe 1 area and they switch the numbers or letters around on the route. SUPER SKETCHBALL CITY 24-7 UP IN THIS mother LMFAO. Who cares if MR. SERIOUS AKA MR BORING GETS MAD. This place is for venting and having a good time, feel me dude lol.
I won't feel ya, but I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down, Jump.

Sent while driving from my flip phone via T9 word.

BrownTexas

Art 37 ... 9.5 language screws drivers with less than four yrs of ft seniority. Ask your steward or BA.
My supplement says if I am on the same route and am violated or I am pulled off a route due to management changing plans I can still have 9.5 protection.