What is one thing in your facility that you would like to see formally reported to OSHA?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
images-28.jpg

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Cost! They(mgt.) don't care! The CEO on down doesn't care! Cost! Expense! Numbers!

UPS only makes money when we pick up a pkg. Everything else is an expense-you me and the toilet

paper. Urinating in a bottle is stealing time!
Piss your pants then, big boy. You need to grow a pair and not worry about the big boss man's numbers.

Staydryitsraining

These preloaders keep stacking all the bulk in every bulk truck outside of the truck. Rather than bulking the truck in completely halfway through their shift and then just throwing every package in on top since they can no longer enter the trucks.

This isn't the method!!

Stack all that bulk in the truck.
Um, I would rather have them leave that :censored2: out. Load it last if it doesn't fit someone can run it to me at the stop.

KoennenTiger

Um, I would rather have them leave that :censored2: out. Load it last if it doesn't fit someone can run it to me at the stop.

Yes but that isn't the method. Wait till corporate visits your center. It will all go inside right away. No stacking outside the truck!

Or wait until you get one of them smart hubs. They don't give the preload any room to stack outside the truck. Of course not that's just wasted space since nobody would ever do that, it's against the methods! Now run Orion and call in for help for every box over fifty pounds

ManInBrown

If OSHA ever came to Meadow and took a look at the upstairs bathroom by door 30, they would shut the whole place down. Theres something from another galaxy growing on the vent on top of the toilets

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
If you have followed the process and this does happen then you will be in a strong position to file serious charges against the company.

However, if you do follow the process most likely they will target everyone you work with and give you the credit for it. Management knows you are protected from retaliation.
:bsbullf:

Zowert

Lack of shoe polish in our cobbler boxes. I donated a dozen tins of polish, it was all gone within a week. Damn thieves.

detmaintainer

Detroit Maintenance Rat
The maintenance guy I spoke with described where the cages come together after the turn as a serious pinch point. I checked it out and they do come together right where people are sorting at the high end and right where someone is loading at the low end. Do you agree with this assessment?

He also mentioned where loaders who loader from the bottom cages are completely exposed to the wheels. I checked this out as well and anyone could easily put their hand on the track by mistake and have it run over by a cage. There is absolutely no guarding protecting employees from these moving parts where the track is elevated. Are you familiar with this situation?
Yes that's exactly what I was describing in my first reply.