what is the basic salary for ........

brownrodster

what is the basic salary for delivery driver

In some 100 year promotional article written by the company they stated the average salary for a ups driver is 75,000$ per year. Judging from what the drivers make in my center that seems accurate.

The highest paid driver in my center last year (that I know of) made a little over 90,000$. The lowest full scale drivers in my center tend to be in the 60-65,000$ range.

177member

This will seem like a lot of money to some. You have not pointed out the fact that the higher salaries require working a lot of overtime.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
$14 an hour

In some 100 year promotional article written by the company they stated the average salary for a ups driver is 75,000$ per year. Judging from what the drivers make in my center that seems accurate.

The highest paid driver in my center last year (that I know of) made a little over 90,000$. The lowest full scale drivers in my center tend to be in the 60-65,000$ range.

This will seem like a lot of money to some. You have not pointed out the fact that the higher salaries require working a lot of overtime.

These posts are all on the money