What is the most annoying thing that helpers do?

CalDrvr06

I tell them to step out and wait for the package. They always stand up and either try and follow me to get the package or stand right in between my seat and theirs.

Overpaid Union Thug

Want to shut an annoying helper up? Just mention the fear mongering rumors from this forum. Its guaranteed to end all of the "I'm just trying to get my foot in the door" comments and constant questions about getting hires permanently after peak.

Est.1998

This is super late but I feel you have to train them in according to what you want/need.
If they close the door after each stop, I let them know, hey leave the door open until we complete this neighborhood, or jump on the highway. If I'm feeling lazy that day. I'll line up stop for stop, so that when the bulkhead door opens, they can run to the back and get the pkgs while I remain seated, or I'll instruct them to stand outside the PC while I hand them the pkgs. The only thing I found I can't control is when they have to use the restroom or when their fatigue sets in. In the case if they're getting tired, I'll call it a day and drop them off.