What is the most weird reason you've seen someone get fired for?

rod

Retired 22 years
We have a charity event once a year where I get to bring my little guy driving in my truck. He had a goofy mohawk in this pic.

e064vc.jpg

WOW!!!----I always thought "civilians" were NEVER allowed as a passenger. Out of curiosity do you work in the BOG also? :-)

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
WOW!!!----I always thought "civilians" were NEVER allowed as a passenger. Out of curiosity do you work in the BOG also? :-)
Lol no, but ups will do just about anything to look like they care about charity. I had to sign a waiver though.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Thats one clean PC. I got a brand new one a couple of times.
Yeah I'm guilty of spending 5 min a day of my hour lunch wiping down the interior of my truck. My current route is all city so I can actually keep it nice, unlike when I ran rural and the dirt roads made it impossible.

box_beeyotch

Yeah I'm guilty of spending 5 min a day of my hour lunch wiping down the interior of my truck. My current route is all city so I can actually keep it nice, unlike when I ran rural and the dirt roads made it impossible.

I'd do it on the clock. It's work and it benefits ups because it promotes a more positive image.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I'd do it on the clock. It's work and it benefits ups because it promotes a more positive image.
I usually agree about anything remotely resembling work, but in this case my on-car would probably say don't do that anymore--leave it for the car wash guys in which case my truck would never get cleaned on the inside.

onewithedd

A newer low seniority cover driver took a crap in a DR bag then put it in the grey tote on the shelf three days later they found it from the smell. They terminated him, but two days later he was back at work.