What is UPS waiting for?

UPSER1987

I keep reading about different companies striking and them at least getting various benefits for it. What is stopping us? Just apathy and thinking nothing we do will do anything? You realize that's half the reason our entire system is so :censored2:ed as it is right? I wish we could rally together and actually be a brotherhood like we're supposed to be. Imagine the impact that would have to force the company's hand.
Y’all don’t even vote.

FreedomOne

So what you're saying is UPS has nothing to lose so they might as well keep making money till we are all sick. Then shut down for 14 days and bring us all back since we will all have the antibodies.

Instead of shutting down for months hoping this virus goes away.

There is no immunity after you recover from this. You can be reinfected. And all I'm saying is that the virus is in control no matter how much UPS still thinks they are.

ManInBrown

There is no immunity after you recover from this. You can be reinfected. And all I'm saying is that the virus is in control no matter how much UPS still thinks they are.
Not true, that hasn’t been confirmed one way or another. They think you might be able to get reinfected but no definitive answer. Don’t spread misinformation.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Gloves---yes. Mask----yes. Sign----no. Not worth the hassle that you will get from mgt.
Im gonna make a sign that says "on lunch. Go away". Some jacktard starts banging on the side of my truck today, so i just ignore it at first. But he wouldnt stop. So i had to put my clothes back on just to take an amazon return. Was not happy

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Not true, that hasn’t been confirmed one way or another. They think you might be able to get reinfected but no definitive answer. Don’t spread misinformation.
So basically it’s the same thing you just said.. you dont have any proof that you might be able to get reinfected either. Don’t spread misinformation

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Cracked hands from washing your hands leads to wounds that increase infection chance. Gloves atleast let you not wash quite as hard to scrub all the :censored2: cake off
I wear gloves and just use sanitizer on them all day so my skin doesn’t crack. Also I am Mose conscious of not touching my face when I have gloves on.

wilberforce15

What about the other 179 countries it’s in?

I was clearly talking about rumors of re-infection. When China says it happened to one, you can take it to the bank that thousands did.

Few other people have had the thing long enough to have measureable cases of reinfection.

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Hey dumbwad, I was clearly talking about rumors of re-infection. When China says it happened to one, you can take it to the bank that thousands did.

Few other people have had the thing long enough to have measureable cases of reinfection.
How do you suppose someone gets over it if they haven’t built up antibodies?

How would a vaccine work if you build up no immunity?

use a shred of your brain for a second.

wilberforce15

How do you suppose someone gets over it if they haven’t built up antibodies?

How would a vaccine work if you build up no immunity?

use a shred of your brain for a second.

Immunity to that particular narrow slice of the coronavirus family, sure. But that sort of immunity is pretty useless.

You can be immune to a thing that changes by a fraction of a percent and then reinfects. The fact that you were "immune" to the old strain is irrelevant.

Thank you for pointing out why the flu vaccine is so ineffective. You can get reinfected with the flu every single year of your life, with vaccination.