WHAT is wrong????????

drewed

Shankman
With you people!!!!!!! seriously, yea theres playful banter and then theres childish bull you guys do....2 things 1,its the internet you shouldnt be getting your panties in a bunch over it 2, this is a social gathering of people that do the same jobs all over the world and to share knowledge and stories. Theres not a thread that doesnt turn dirty in the first 15-20 replies and no one can remember what the original topic was.

dragracer66

With you people!!!!!!! seriously, yea theres playful banter and then theres childish bull you guys do....2 things 1,its the internet you shouldnt be getting your panties in a bunch over it 2, this is a social gathering of people that do the same jobs all over the world and to share knowledge and stories. Theres not a thread that doesnt turn dirty in the first 15-20 replies and no one can remember what the original topic was.
Hey....If you don't like the heat in the kitchen GET OUT!!! See this only took 2 replies before it got dirty if it gets to 20 thats actually pretty good......

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I see nothing wrong over here.
I hear Dr. Phil and some kitchen guy might be might be attempting to hijack this thread.

H

hseofpayne

Hey....If you don't like the heat in the kitchen GET OUT!!! See this only took 2 replies before it got dirty if it gets to 20 thats actually pretty good......

Damn you, you beat me to it! I'll call your 2 posts and raise you one!

DS

Fenderbender
With you people!!!!!!! . Theres not a thread that doesnt turn dirty in the first 15-20 replies and no one can remember what the original topic was.
Thats not true drewed ,the fact is ,with so many people chiming in there is bound to be some negative comments now and then.Its human nature.
So relax,have a beer and try to think of another site where people come every day and share the bond we have in a place where we can discuss everything without getting pop ups for schoolmates.com.

H

hseofpayne

Thats not true drewed ,the fact is ,with so many people chiming in there is bound to be some negative comments now and then.Its human nature.
So relax,have a beer and try to think of another site where people come every day and share the bond we have in a place where we can discuss everything without getting pop ups for schoolmates.com.

Hey DS, you ain't still mad about the anglophile thing, are you?!

WhatPCM

Insubordinator
You people such joy to my otherwise boring day with all of your fun posts. I love the jokes, i love the fighting. I love this place. I cannot get enough of it.

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
I tried to list what was wrong with me, to try & stay focused on the topic.

I received an error "using too much bandwidth".

Maybe you should start a poll?

Surely you can't be serious?.....