What is your job at UPS?

stink219

Stink, you mention O'brian. I have heard the name before and attempted to find out info about him, but have came up with zilch. It appears he has a fairly large underground movement behind him. Whats up with him? Is he the next headliner for pres?
He is the president of local 25 in Boston. Old school hard nose Tramster. Look up their local website. He is the east region VP. He got more votes in 1 region than Sandy P did in the country. We hit it off from day 1 many years ago. I was an enforcer steward for my local in RI and he sat in on a disciplinary meeting that I was covering. 5 minutes in I was walked out of the building for "hostile work environment". He and my BA got me back the same day. He is a great guy and what we need in the future.

BrownBrokeDown

He is the president of local 25 in Boston. Old school hard nose Tramster. Look up their local website. He is the east region VP. He got more votes in 1 region than Sandy P did in the country. We hit it off from day 1 many years ago. I was an enforcer steward for my local in RI and he sat in on a disciplinary meeting that I was covering. 5 minutes in I was walked out of the building for "hostile work environment". He and my BA got me back the same day. He is a great guy and what we need in the future.

sounds promising. Would be nice to see an old-fashioned teamster in office.

Brokedownandbrown

Re: I can't retort to my fan page!

Sorry if I ruffled your feathers, never intended to call you out.
We get more information from TDU than we get from IBT. I'm not in a major city or Feeder and always looking for info. for my brothers and sisters. I well informed brother is better than the one that has no idea. I do realize that some information is erroneous slanted, but if one looks deep enough they will find the truth.
What separates Hall from Hoffa?
I support the Union every day and on Friday (in a right to work state).
I inform all part timers and drivers to come to this site and get informed.COULD CARE LESS IF OTHERS GIVE ME REP POINTS OR HOW MANY TIMES ONE POSTS!
Just strange that someone that is a full time driver and steward posts so much, most guys I have known in the past 23 years that have served as stewards or are stewards are so tired of fighting, the last thing on their minds, is here, posting.​

Just trying to understand from what angle you spout, everybody has a agenda, I hate Liars, thieves and most politicians.