What not to do

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
A2C4DC75-5707-4DF7-A5A9-0DD3063D4DE8.gif
So is morphine, but you don't drive under its influence.

So you don't think any of these potheads are using on the job?

Staydryitsraining

He's done completely.

You can't ask for help.... after the fact.

Article 35 Section 4.11

"3. Dischargeable Offenses

D. Possession of and/or consumption of an alcoholic beverage while on duty."

Central Region Supplement

Article 17

"(b) drinking of, or under the influence of alcoholic beverage or narcotics during the workday pursuant to National Master Article 35;"

He was almost 4 times the legal limit.

-Bug-

I've seen supervisors fighting hourlies and both kept their jobs. Anything is possible

browndevil

Article mentions that the driver claimed he is going through a divorce. I feel for him. But this job can't tolerate someone being wasted on the clock, there's too much at stake. I wish him all the best.
Damn! Sounds like his job was the one positive thing going for him. I send my best to you Brother Caskey

AwashBwashCwash

No sympathy.
If anything he should be thankful he got caught before he killed somebody.
You gotta have your head really far up your ass to drive for a living and show up to work drunk.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I've seen supervisors fighting hourlies and both kept their jobs. Anything is possible
Because, depending upon the circumstances, a mutual fight is not necessarily a cardinal offense under the contract.
DUII at 3x the legal limit while on duty is a cardinal offense. No ifs, ands or buts about it.
He is gone. I hope this is the bottom he needs to hit in order to get help and recover.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
They should munch on sunflower seeds.

And spit the husks all over the cab.
God that reminds me of when my driver buddy found out they were going to scrap his beater of a car, and he took it as a free pass to litter the whole thing in sunflower seeds for about a month. The peanut gallery smells a lot better than most cars, strangely enough.

35years

Gravy route
"Caskey told the cops he’s an alcoholic and going through a divorce. He expressed concern over losing his job and keeping his insurance to care for his 11-year-old daughter, the arrest report said."

Prayers go out.
Alcoholics are much maligned in our society. It is not just a matter of will power, or just choosing not to drink. Then once they drink their judgment is impaired, and some drive.

Drunk drivers kill innocent people which is a great tragedy. But the destruction of an alcoholic and his family is also tragic.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down