What procedures did you get done after getting health insurance through UPS?

TeltBender

Impotent means the inability to accomplish a task or be effective. You omitted that, and I used that variant definition correctly.

Please stop trying to be smart. The amount of effort it takes is obvious, and it doesn't even work.
You realize that a vasectomy is a reversible procedure?

wilberforce15

I don’t think anyone can tell if you are being serious either.
Some people are born with legs that don't work. It takes a crazy person to cut their own spinal cord and make their legs not work.

Some people are born infertile or with messed up parts. It takes serious mental illness to intentionally break a functioning part.

TeltBender

Yo
Some people are born with legs that don't work. It takes a crazy person to cut their own spinal cord and make their legs not work.

Some people are born infertile or with messed up parts. It takes serious mental illness to intentionally break a functioning part.
It’s a reversible medical procedure lol

TeltBender

You can’t see the difference between cutting your own spinal cord for no benefit vs a reversible medical procedure that is 100% effective at birth control?

wilberforce15

You can’t see the difference between cutting your own spinal cord for no benefit vs a reversible medical procedure that is 100% effective at birth control?
Intentionally making your functioning organs defective is a mental disorder. It isn't always reversible, and it doesn't matter if it was.

Removing the function of a working organ isn't medicine.

TeltBender

Intentionally making your functioning organs defective is a mental disorder. It isn't always reversible, and it doesn't matter if it was.

Removing the function of a working organ isn't medicine.
For some people it’s a useless organ. I’m guessing getting your appendix removed is also a mental disorder

FozziesDeliveries

dont-feed-the-trolls.jpg