Cody661x

Hey yall, I started Feeder back in September and since I've started I've had issues with my pay rate. for whatever reason it says my current pay rate is $15.00 hr and payroll has to go in every week to adjust it. I filled a grievance 3 weeks ago about the issue because I was in the system as part time not full time. I believe I'm in the system as full time now but the current pay rate still says $15.00 hr. I've been paid what I should have been paid up until now since they adjust my timecards every week but its quite annoying going the hassle and talking with payroll once a week to make sure I'm being paid right.
what should I do? another grievance? is there anyway I can get this resolved asap because they seem to be dragging feet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210107-025104_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210107-025104_Chrome.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 264

Observer

Ditto - keep filing and creating a paper trail. Then when you are getting tired of drowning them in paperwork - also call your state - Dept of Labor - Wage and Hours Division. Each state has one. The company likes to mess with peoples payroll. Shame on them.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Ditto - keep filing and creating a paper trail. Then when you are getting tired of drowning them in paperwork - also call your state - Dept of Labor - Wage and Hours Division. Each state has one. The company likes to mess with peoples payroll. Shame on them.
Better to keep collecting the penalty pay.

OP, always keep records of your full time start day. I have a feeling you might need it in the future.

542thruNthru

Can you file for penalty pay if you aren't financially shorted? He said he has been what he should have been due to payroll adjustments so he hasn't been shorted.
He's having to tell them to correct it every week. I'm assuming they are making a adjustment in the next check for the difference. File the grievance every week when not paid in 2 days plus penalty pay. After 2 or 3 weeks someone is going to make sure it stops happening.

Cody661x

Can you file for penalty pay if you aren't financially shorted? He said he has been what he should have been due to payroll adjustments so he hasn't been shorted.
yeah thats what I was confused about, ivd been paid correctly since they are adjusting it everyweek. I'm just trying to get around from having to contact them every week to fix it

yeah thats what I was confused about, ivd been paid correctly since they are adjusting it everyweek. I'm just trying to get around from having to contact them every week to fix it

Don't contact them to fix it before payroll close, let your check be friend'd up. Then file on Friday for your short check, if you don't have a live check by Tuesday, file on that. A few weeks of this should have your problem solved.

cachmeifucan

Did we get a new payroll company in the last year seems like many problems. I used to take a payout on some vacations and get the check before Christmas for the following year now it seems they only pay 2 weeks at a time.