What time this weekend do you think moreluck will hit her 36,000th post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Dizzee, how do I get a set like that?? Holy cramoly!! That's some jiggle!! LOL!!
Nice avatar, AJ!
That is not a project to be taken lightly, young lady. It requires dedication and many, many late nights. Countless measurements must be taken. Photos from every imaginable angle, and under all sorts of different lighting. Plaster casts must be made. High speed video has to be taken so that the bounce can be scrutinized and checked for any variations in vertical or horizontal nipple synchronization. It's back breaking work and it's all very "hands-on".

moreluck

golden ticket member
"..........nipple synchronization.............." (Dizzee)

And that usually works for you ?????

menotyou

bella amicizia
That is not a project to be taken lightly, young lady. It requires dedication and many, many late nights. Countless measurements must be taken. Photos from every imaginable angle, and under all sorts of different lighting. Plaster casts must be made. High speed video has to be taken so that the bounce can be scrutinized and checked for any variations in vertical or horizontal nipple synchronization. It's back breaking work and it's all very "hands-on".
If dedication is required, I'm your girl. Even if I have to volunteer my time to the cause, I will step up. I wouldn't want mankind to be somehow severely and adversely be affected by my unwillingness to man up. When do we have these 'hands on' treatments?!?!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Looking at them for more than a few seconds is hypnotic. One minute I`m thinking pretty pink bouncing things and the next minute I`m reaching for my wallet to give her my credit card.:knockedout:

I will gladly take your CC for the MS Foundation.

bluehdmc

If dedication is required, I'm your girl. Even if I have to volunteer my time to the cause, I will step up. I wouldn't want mankind to be somehow severely and adversely be affected by my unwillingness to man up. When do we have these 'hands on' treatments?!?!

Anytime you want to come over, I'll help :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.