What would it take for a Yes Vote?

MrBates

- Automatic 9.5 penalty pay added to check for each day over 9.5.
- $50/hr top rate
- no more bricked out package cars. Strong enforcement of having safe egress in package car. i.e. there has to be an aisle.
- get rid of 22.4

Sixth Punch Sense

8:00 AM START FOR ALL DRIVERS

MON-FRI

OR WE WALK
🧔‍♂️✊
Doesn't work with the 9.5 list. All UPS stores in our area have a 1730 stop complete. Letterboxes in our area are 1730 stop complete. I bet every loop has at least one business pick up with a 1730 stop complete.

We start at 830, 3 guys in my loop push 9.5 every day do to 1730 pickups, I'm one of them. Generally clock out around 1800.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Doesn't work with the 9.5 list. All UPS stores in our area have a 1730 stop complete. Letterboxes in our area are 1730 stop complete. I bet every loop has at least one business pick up with a 1730 stop complete.

We start at 830, 3 guys in my loop push 9.5 every day do to 1730 pickups, I'm one of them. Generally clock out around 1800.
We can land a man on the moon , surely they can adjust those pickup times.
🧔‍♂️✊

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board

This is where the idea of a 22.4 comes in, and actually works.

rebelsss

Raise Raise Raise. Inflation is only going to get worse, top rate end of contract at 55 will be close to nickels.
So people don't quit and we get better hires, raise is a must; if not, customers will start to get :censored2:tier service as time goes by eventually affecting our volume.
UPS is top dog only because of the UNION providing awesome pay and benefits but not as of late. Time to pay up.
Start year 29.00
2nd year 33.00
3RD YEAR 37.00
4TH Top rate 48+
FWIW A group of 60 delivery drivers for Amazon got a raise to 30.00 and they don't work directly for Amazon.
UPS ain't easy at all. How do I know, because Amazon, DHL, FEDEX, has millions of more girls working for them making deliveries. We don't even have trannies.

Raise Raise Raise. Inflation is only going to get worse, top rate end of contract at 55 will be close to nickels.
So people don't quit and we get better hires, raise is a must; if not, customers will start to get :censored2:tier service as time goes by eventually affecting our volume.
UPS is top dog only because of the UNION providing awesome pay and benefits but not as of late. Time to pay up.
Start year 29.00
2nd year 33.00
3RD YEAR 37.00
4TH Top rate 48+
FWIW A group of 60 delivery drivers for Amazon got a raise to 30.00 and they don't work directly for Amazon.
UPS ain't easy at all. How do I know, because Amazon, DHL, FEDEX, has millions of more girls working for them making deliveries. We don't even have trannies.
It's not going to happen

Staydryitsraining

As far as RPCD pay goes, i wont vote yes on anything less than $47 immediately, and $55 by the end of the contract.

Part time pay starting at $20, with a four year progression maxing out at $30, $35 by the end of the contract

22.4 gone

Pvd gone except for peak

9.5 automatic triple time, no grievance needed (unless you ask for the work)

3 percent 401k match

May seem like alot but this is what i need to see to vote yes. Companys got more money than they know what to do with.
I'm :censored2:ing with this guy. Although pters top rate should be stuck at 30 I think.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
anyone recommend these ideas when they emailed us the survey asking for what we want? probably not ..everyone too scared to put their name on anything.

TIME TO STAND UP FOR OURSELVES
🧔‍♂️✊

FozziesDeliveries

I filled out contract proposals like crazy and was able to get a few other drivers at my small center to fill some out also. I tried to coordinate it better and get more involved but it didn't stick. I made a google doc and was trying to coordinate with the other center out of our union hall. Next time i will know to start doing that earlier and hopefully can get better and more unified results.