What would it take for a Yes Vote?

Cementups

Box Monkey
Thank you for worrying about your self only
What about part-time wages? How about inward facing cameras?
Geezus
Inward cameras are coming no matter what now. Since UPS now wants to e fired no smoking laws in their vehicles, the vehicle can now be considered a work place and that means they can install all the cameras they want. Hope they like watching me pick my nose driving across I90 on my way to Montana.

Inward cameras are coming no matter what now. Since UPS now wants to e fired no smoking laws in their vehicles, the vehicle can now be considered a work place and that means they can install all the cameras they want. Hope they like watching me pick my nose driving across I90 on my way to Montana.
Those cameras aren't cheap plus they have to pay a monthly fee for the service.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Who is we?
B8465292-415E-482D-AA91-163AE26B00E1.jpeg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Someone explain to @MECH-lift that not all drivers start at the same time. Some confusion there...

oie_animation.gif

Now, that is something worth striking for. No one wants to see that.

Last edited:

Manifesto

Doesn't work with the 9.5 list. All UPS stores in our area have a 1730 stop complete. Letterboxes in our area are 1730 stop complete. I bet every loop has at least one business pick up with a 1730 stop complete.

We start at 830, 3 guys in my loop push 9.5 every day do to 1730 pickups, I'm one of them. Generally clock out around 1800.
Wouldn't have that problem if you were taking your lunch like you were supposed to.

DOK

Thank you for worrying about your self only
What about part-time wages? How about inward facing cameras?
Geezus
It's not going to happen
Hope O’Brien at least realizes the standard .75cent isn’t going to cut it this time. They’ve been posting information on the app showing how much ups is expected to earn in revenues this year, and the past 4 years, constantly saying how ups makes all this money. Now let’s keep in mind everything he wants to accomplish, eliminate 22.4, no pvd’s etc, cost the company money. So we’ll take our .50cents and like it 😃

Hope O’Brien at least realizes the standard .75cent isn’t going to cut it this time. They’ve been posting information on the app showing how much ups is expected to earn in revenues this year, and the past 4 years, constantly saying how ups makes all this money. Now let’s keep in mind everything he wants to accomplish, eliminate 22.4, no pvd’s etc, cost the company money. So we’ll take our .50cents and like it 😃
I'll guess we see what happens.
Who knows
What is he willing to give up to get the other things that he wants?

Pullman Brown

If they want what full-timers you get the nation apply for full-time job I am so sick and tired of hearing this crap.

A part-time job is a stepping stone into a full-time job if you choose stay part time for 20 years then you deserve nothing

Exactly, by the way overall with health care and pension it’s one of the best part-time jobs out there! It’s not supposed to provide a living wage. It’s part -time. I hear this crap all the time!