What would it take for a Yes Vote?

R1wonder

Besides it being stupid that's falsifying records.
I don’t agree with it . But I understand some excuses . A buddy of mine files 9.5 constantly . He isn’t afraid : he’s a quiet guy . Does his job . Doesn’t make a lot of noise In the morning like me swearing at everyone 😆 a lot of his grievances were paid out ; but they still destroy his route . He’s got a 30 min ride to and from his route and he was recording Lunch driving back , the man had to get his kids by 8 and he can’t even get back in time to do that. They fired him and dragged their feet for a month to get him back. There’s been a handful since

I don’t agree with it . But I understand some excuses . A buddy of mine files 9.5 constantly . He isn’t afraid : he’s a quiet guy . Does his job . Doesn’t make a lot of noise In the morning like me swearing at everyone 😆 a lot of his grievances were paid out ; but they still destroy his route . He’s got a 30 min ride to and from his route and he was recording Lunch driving back , the man had to get his kids by 8 and he can’t even get back in time to do that. They fired him and dragged their feet for a month to get him back. There’s been a handful since
You cannot pull that crap anytime but especially during a contract year

R1wonder

You cannot pull that crap anytime but especially during a contract year
I don’t give them my money . But In my ten years I won’t say I’ve never done it. Here and there I use to say :censored2: it I have :censored2: to do. Very very rare . But In his case I do feel bad . He files , they still :censored2: him. And he’s gotta get his kids . The last guy was delivering … then When he stopped he just rolled the time back a little bit, but it over lapped his delivering. - fired . Again I don’t agree with it . Things are a mess right now . Harassment is insane

Over70irregs

No fun. If your a filer you have to be on that tight mission. Made an example of him. Time will tell if they broke him. Watch out for guys who get broken, they can become snitches.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
No fun. If your a filer you have to be on that tight mission. Made an example of him. Time will tell if they broke him. Watch out for guys who get broken, they can become snitches.
And they know what drivers have obligations to pick up kids, coach kids..etc. ..I’ve seen them take full advantages of that…especially on fridays…that’s why I never got into family chit chat with any mgt..even the preload folks…news spreads

Cowboy Mac

And they know what drivers have obligations to pick up kids, coach kids..etc. ..I’ve seen them take full advantages of that…especially on fridays…that’s why I never got into family chit chat with any mgt..even the preload folks…news spreads
I remember going through feeder training hearing the same questions from different on roads about relationships and how many kids you have. How does your significant other feel about you working nights? It was blatantly obvious that they are trained to ask certain questions to determine how reliable you are.