What would you expect to happen if your center manager exclaimed (in rage) "I'm going to kill someone!"?

oldngray

nowhere special
You wouldn't like it when he's angry.
hulk_be_funny_by_rumper1-d6bhsf0.gif

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It's not healthy to hold it in.
I had a center manager snap once in a pcm. He called us all worthless and said we were better off dead..or something like that. I don't think he threathened to kill anyone though. He got sent to anger management classes...and retired a few years later. He was one of the better CMs I've had...everyone has their breaking point.

rod

Retired 22 years
I suppose you could pull out your concealed weapon, put one between his eyes and plead self defense. That would teach him not to blow a gasket. P.S. I'm just kidding----really I am---seriously. bhahahahaha;

tacken

Come on man, the center manager is going to blow smoke up your ASS!!! Great job, get the job done,etc etc.....

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
If he is a jerk you could probably end his career, or make it even worse than it is. Or you could be human, and realize we all snap, go give him a big kiss on the cheek or a man hug, depending which sex you are or it is, and go have a beer. But if he/she is unstable thats a whole nother problem.

10 point

If he is a jerk you could probably end his career, or make it even worse than it is. Or you could be human, and realize we all snap, go give him a big kiss on the cheek or a man hug, depending which sex you are or it is, and go have a beer. But if he/she is unstable thats a whole nother problem.
This is not a isolated event for this person.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
We had a center manager push a the desk into a driver sitting on the other side of the desk. Can't believe the driver took it n didn't push it back at him n beat the hell out of him. Thank god that wasn't me cause I would have went David Banner (the hulk) on dat :censored2: n through him through the glass window n beat the living piss out of him lol

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
This is not a isolated event for this person.
Only a rational person can make the call. (which I assume you are) If it has history you have to act. Its a call to judgement. Take all the animosity away between mgmt and hourly, and make the decision. As a human being, knowing we all have faults.

We had a center manager push a the desk into a driver sitting on the other side of the desk. Can't believe the driver took it n didn't push it back at him n beat the hell out of him. Thank god that wasn't me cause I would have went David Banner (the hulk) on dat :censored2: n through him through the glass window n beat the living piss out of him lol
Dont push back. That would be your early retirement plan.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Yup the real world me would do the same thing. The rational me always thinks twice. Sometimes think long think wrong.