What would you expect to happen if your center manager exclaimed (in rage) "I'm going to kill someone!"?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I believe UpState watches Criminal Minds and he stayed in a Holiday Inn a couple weeks ago.
photog.jpg
You hiring at all? Lmfao, I had to post this to ya lol.

Mack Grant

HR hotline was called. He's still there.
It completely depends on the context of the situation and much more. Ups is not going to remove from service a +$100000 a year center manager based on a phone call. Get a life. I've begun to think that the 1-800# is actually for the complainers to actually tell on themselves and not the person they're calling about.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

When did you submit the report? Because it takes 2-3 weeks to investigate. Don't forget it's your story vs their story.

jaker

trolling
And like someone else said you have no clue if he got in trouble or not , just because he didnt come out and say something doesn't mean nothing happen

10 point

It completely depends on the context of the situation and much more. Ups is not going to remove from service a +$100000 a year center manager based on a phone call. Get a life. I've begun to think that the 1-800# is actually for the complainers to actually tell on themselves and not the person they're calling about.
I have a life. I want to live it out.

This company would take a $100,000 a yr hourly out of service based on one phone call. That kind of money warrants a higher level of responsibility. It doesn't insulate someone from scrutiny it enhances it.

Our mechanic said there was an email circulated asking for donations for the Two families devastated in the violence down south. Two families?
I believe there was three.

That in itself says alot.

Z

ZQXC

Venting is what I did about 6 months or so ago when I was frustrated about having to come back for late air and being given extra work at the same time. The center manager, shop steward and I had a very one-sided chat the next morning.

You didn't want extra work?

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
If a center manager pushed a desk into me I would be totally shocked and not do anything. I would then avoid them like the plague and just wait for the jerk to piss of the wrong person. People like that are often their worst enemy and will eventually self destruct.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I had a center manager snap once in a pcm. He called us all worthless and said we were better off dead..or something like that. I don't think he threathened to kill anyone though. He got sent to anger management classes...and retired a few years later. He was one of the better CMs I've had...everyone has their breaking point.

Why is it that, no matter the situation, you have experienced the very same thing?

"Anything you can do I can do better" should be your motto.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Why is it that, no matter the situation, you have experienced the very same thing?

"Anything you can do I can do better" should be your motto.
Same thing? I clearly stated he didn't threaten anyone...so hmmn..not quite the same thing. It's kinda the difference between a woman saying yes...and being chloroformed so she can't say anything...lol.