What's Behind the Maspeth 250 Videos?

5habits100

Tim? You say Liam didn't want you around if Jairo had gotten walked off because it would look bad! You still look bad! You didn't show up when 250+guy's walked out unauthorized. Thats was your barn, you came from that building and you could? Well? I could walk from union hall to maspeth. You were either out of the state or under your desk.
He was speaking at a TDU meeting. Labor Notes.

image.jpg
He was speaking at a TDU meeting. Labor Notes.
Actually I think he was. Here's the picture I ripped it off the internet.

5habits100

View attachment 43700
Actually I think he was. Here's the picture I ripped it off the internet.
I know he was that's why I said it. He was playing politics while his members were discharged. By the way he was at Starbucks when they were watching the pole dancer. He should have been with the drivers. Just my opinion. If I were president I wouldn't be out of town speaking at some TDU thing with 250 of my members out on the street.

804brown

Tim? You say Liam didn't want you around if Jairo had gotten walked off because it would look bad! You still look bad! You didn't show up when 250+guy's walked out unauthorized. Thats was your barn, you came from that building and you could? Well? I could walk from union hall to maspeth. You were either out of the state or under your desk.
Tim called Liam from Manhattan and TOLD Liam to send the members BACK IN. Liam refused to do so!!

I know he was that's why I said it. He was playing politics while his members were discharged. By the way he was at Starbucks when they were watching the pole dancer. He should have been with the drivers. Just my opinion. If I were president I wouldn't be out of town speaking at some TDU thing with 250 of my members out on the street.
That's totally bogus to have priorities that low. He should be ashamed.