What's Behind the Maspeth 250 Videos?

By The Book

6319 members of local 804.
4665 didn't vote at all.
1654 voted!
26% voted!

The problem with some backyard mathematicians is because your comparing only two elements (Hoffa vs Pope).
If there are 6319 members in local 804 where do you get your 1654 voted number?

By The Book

Total members in local 804 6319
Pope 1462
Hoffa 241
Gegare 433

Total 804 ballots counted 2136

Numbers don't LIE!! you do Tim! 89% of local 804 members voted against Hoffa!! We are not blind sheep anymore Tim! Your credibility is zero! Everything you print or say will be fact checked. The majority of voters did not vote for Hoffa but clearly not 89%.
using your numbers, of the 2136 members whose votes were counted, 89% did vote against Hoffa.
6319 members of local 804.
4665 didn't vote at all.
1654 voted!
26% voted!

The problem with some backyard mathematicians is because your comparing only two elements (Hoffa vs Pope).
Using your numbers, I'm scratching my head wondering what numbers you are using to arrive at your conclusion.
If only 26% voted...how did 33% vote against Hoffa?
33% of the 1,654 that voted would be 546.
The post you quoted is misleading.They are only using the members that voted in their calculations., not all the members in the local. Using members 6045 as the example divide the 241 Hoffa votes into the 2136 (members who voted) it's a little over 11%.

Other Liabilites

Truth on real facts seems to avoided bye #realbrown? I hope people start to question his statements. He's clearly just a Hoffa hater attempting to destroy the Teamster nation. #realbrown has not helped his own local or the International to fix any form of a problem! #realbrown just makes members question decisions that others make on our behalf. Fix something tangible in your local and make it substainable first! Then worry about the international! That goes for all you TDU ers. If you hate the international brotherhood of teamsters you can leave! We will give you your initiation fees back.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Truth on real facts seems to avoided bye #realbrown? I hope people start to question his statements. He's clearly just a Hoffa hater attempting to destroy the Teamster nation. #realbrown has not helped his own local or the International to fix any form of a problem! #realbrown just makes members question decisions that others make on our behalf. Fix something tangible in your local and make it substainable first! Then worry about the international! That goes for all you TDU ers. If you hate the international brotherhood of teamsters you can leave! We will give you your initiation fees back.
Are you special needs?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Who delivers there?
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1435024395.947901.jpg

10 point

What is substainable?

An underwater stain on a war craft?

Ron Carey lives on

Yawn, I think I looked at the TDU website about 11 years ago. The obsession of this website is unreal, more so by opposition of the website. Your steward rights, your legal weigngarden rights are totally accessible by any online Labor rights websites- political doomsday jargon. Come on people, vote for who you want and get over it. Its June

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

The tdu website is like doomsday preppers on discovery chanel. The IBT machine is like House of Cards on net flix. Does anybody have a contract to police, or some grivances to process.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Ron Carey lives on

Paff and Hoffa's records as craft Teamsters are pitiful. If Hoffa was half as tough as he Is on the Ed Shultz show, he would be president for life. If Paff spent more time talking about RTW and union busting politicians, instead of giving management funny reading material, we could strengthen this union

Sent using BrownCafe App