When are the next IBT elections?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Not really convinced that you would qualify as the arbiter of accuracy here on BC. Your recent defense of Sean O'Brien and his viral threats against candidates in a Rhode Island local union election were a bit over the top. You actually described Sean's actions as actions that you might take in defense of your wife and kids! Sean's actions were in support of a local union officer who supported Sean politically. I would hope that's not the relationship that you have with your wife and kids!

If you want to judge Hoffa SUX on the content of many of his posts, you're going to be held accountable for many of your own.
His wife said he is a real stand up guy! :woohoo:

Not really convinced that you would qualify as the arbiter of accuracy here on BC. Your recent defense of Sean O'Brien and his viral threats against candidates in a Rhode Island local union election were a bit over the top. You actually described Sean's actions as actions that you might take in defense of your wife and kids! Sean's actions were in support of a local union officer who supported Sean politically. I would hope that's not the relationship that you have with your wife and kids!

If you want to judge Hoffa SUX on the content of many of his posts, you're going to be held accountable for many of your own.
Actually the guys in my local are my family. Some are like my aunt Clair. I don't particularly care for her but I'll throw down for her. Some are like a father I didn't have or a brother I always wanted. I would more than look out for these people. I think Sean fells the same way or I feel like I relate to him in this way.

In this life we have a lot. Food shelter people that love us and people who don't like us. We have people who hate us and people who don't know us but want to hate. One thing I have that I don't see a lot anymore is loyalty. So what you say in this post is somewhat true friend. I am loyal to a fault. Stone me. I'd rather be spit on for being loyal that loved for being disloyal.

Brown Spider

Actually the guys in my local are my family. Some are like my aunt Clair. I don't particularly care for her but I'll throw down for her. Some are like a father I didn't have or a brother I always wanted. I would more than look out for these people. I think Sean fells the same way or I feel like I relate to him in this way.

In this life we have a lot. Food shelter people that love us and people who don't like us. We have people who hate us and people who don't know us but want to hate. One thing I have that I don't see a lot anymore is loyalty. So what you say in this post is somewhat true friend. I am loyal to a fault. Stone me. I'd rather be spit on for being loyal that loved for being disloyal.

Let's try to keep things in perspective here, Bo. The incident that led to Sean facing internal union charges had NOTHING to do with food, shelter, people that love us or loyalty. It had nothing to do with your "aunt Clair"! That incident was about an arrogant official of Local 25, Joint Council 10 and the IBT threatening to "punish" candidates in a local union election! Those challenging candidates, who did win the election, had every right to run in that election. Their rights as candidates are protected by the IBT constitution and the NLRB. Those rights don't just kick in when someone you are loyal to is a candidate for union office...they also apply equally to a candidate for union office who does not have your loyalty!

Let's try to keep things in perspective here, Bo. The incident that led to Sean facing internal union charges had NOTHING to do with food, shelter, people that love us or loyalty. It had nothing to do with your "aunt Clair"! That incident was about an arrogant official of Local 25, Joint Council 10 and the IBT threatening to "punish" candidates in a local union election! Those challenging candidates, who did win the election, had every right to run in that election. Their rights as candidates are protected by the IBT constitution and the NLRB. Those rights don't just kick in when someone you are loyal to is a candidate for union office...they also apply equally to a candidate for union office who does not have your loyalty!
We will see how that plays out in the future with the case you are talking about.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Being loyal to a person can be dangerous.

Are you going to loyal when they are convicted of murder?

Are you going to be loyal if they tell lies?

Are you going to be loyal if they are having an affair with your spouse?

But you just keep being loyal.

As for me, I will always try to do what I feel is right.

stink219

Two weeks ago at the Labor Notes Convention in Chicago over 20 different officers from Old Guard locals that backed the candidacy of Hoffa in 2011 showed up.

Some thought they were showing up to steer trouble. However, they made it clear they were not supporting hall or Sean O'Brien in 2016 and expressed their support for Local 89s fight against UPS.
Oh wait, you had me a labor notes. B'bye.

stink219

You forgot , And protect TDU with every ounce of your being. But your not TDU. Being loyal isn't dangerous. Would you not be loyal to your spouse? Would you not be loyal to your children or parents? I guess your just a professional kind of d bag or something?

stink219

Where is the proof he was right?
Stone, this is how it works.
Teamsters post information and have to prove themselves with irrefutable evidence just so TDU can re-ask the question.
TDU only needs to post an outlandish claim and you still need to prove them wrong with irrefutable evidence.
Simple put, Teamsters are held accountable and TDU lies.

stink219

You still didn't prove that anything he said was wrong.

You made an allegation that he was wrong in his post.

What, in that post, was wrong?
He doesn't need to. Who were the so called "old guard" flip floppers? Prob local 89, 804 and 805 e-board. That's 30 people. I'm sure 10 of them will still vote for Hall.

Twist my word how ever you want. Stick and stones make break my bones but this message board will never hurt me. It's really bothering you though. I hope you learn more about yourself.

smells like godzilla

He doesn't need to. Who were the so called "old guard" flip floppers? Prob local 89, 804 and 805 e-board. That's 30 people. I'm sure 10 of them will still vote for Hall.

E board are 7 per Local, so that would be 21 for the math challenged crowd.
And those 3 Locals didn't support Hoffa/Hall in 2011. 89 - Gegare & Zuckerman; 804 & 805 - Pope. Hardly 'former Hoffa/Hall supporters'.
So stinky can make false statements without being challenged for facts (or making any sense)?

Sent using BrownCafe App

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
E board are 7 per Local, so that would be 21 for the math challenged crowd.
And those 3 Locals didn't support Hoffa/Hall in 2011. 89 - Gegare & Zuckerman; 804 & 805 - Pope. Hardly 'former Hoffa/Hall supporters'.
So stinky can make false statements without being challenged for facts (or making any sense)?

Sent using BrownCafe App
Stinky, how does it feel to know that for the next three years your home local will be governed by TDU?

Have you considered applying for a job at the local WalMart with your daddy B? I'm sure he can put in a good word for you and tell them you are a company man a.k.a. a kiss-:censored2:!!!

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Freaking crooks!

How, exactly.... are the Trustee's of that pension fund crooks ??

You do realize.... half of them are company representatives ??

Q. What is your experience at managing a multi-employer pension fund ??

A. None.

Q. What is TDU's experience at managing a multi-employer pension fund ??

A. Sandy Pope (and we all know, how thats going)

Who were the so called "old guard" flip floppers

He doesn't know.... because he wasn't there.

Don't ya think, TDU would have this posted all over their website ??

They are more interested, in forcing donations from people to participate in bowling.

Stinky, how does it feel to know that for the next three years your home local will be governed by TDU?

He is probably hoping.... some inexperienced BA (with a axe to grind)....

Doesn't get "stuck on stupid" and lead a wildcat strike.

Just a thought.

-Bug-

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You forgot , And protect TDU with every ounce of your being. But your not TDU. Being loyal isn't dangerous. Would you not be loyal to your spouse? Would you not be loyal to your children or parents?

I am not TDU. So if they friend-up, I will be right there to call them out on it.

I am not a blind follower, like you are.

And I would not be loyal to my spouse if she betrayed me or our kids.

And I would not be loyal to my kids if they did something horrible. But I would still love them with all my heart.

Brown Spider

I realize this word was not in your vocabulary so you used victory instead.
Google "boondoggle".

Not in my vocabulary either, especially as it relates to that UPS strike. But I did take your advice. Looked up boondoggle...damndest thing...there it was in the dictionary...right next to a picture of Hoffa.