When FedEx keep changing the delivery date.

Upass.

The package was supposes to arrive today and they even sent me a message saying that its out for delivery, then i checked now , and its says scheduled for tomorrow. No attemp at all.

Last edited:

Yolo

Ive had customers tell me they are calling their suppliers and telling them to ship Only UPS. Their FedEx shipments are over a week late now

Box Ox

The package was supposes to arrive today and they even sent me a message saying that its out for delivery, then i checked now , and its says scheduled for tomorrow. No attemp at all.

Uh oh!

DHUIgip.jpg

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Ground?

Some FXG drivers refuse to work until midnight, so they'll code the remaining cargo out.

It all depends on the local driver and/ or their subcontractor management team...

I won't run/gun & let them know if I'm over dispatched that I may bring back stuff, so it's either ignore the driver & let them fail service

Or create a supplemental route to take the overflow...

Today, I was seeing more essential cargo during the preload, but still mixed in with oversized crap.

I'll leave behind non essential crap to make room for the perishables food, medical supplies, pet food, and smalls... We're at peak season levels and some will try to get their cargo off that same day.

Others aren't used to working in the dark, so they'll say eff it; tomorrow is another day

OP, dial 1.800.Go.FedEx

Give them your tracking number, have it diverted to a local pickup location for u to get it yourself

Or hold at location to be picked up yourself if it's an item that you need ASAP.

FXG drivers are burning out in my area & some are showing signs of getting sick

Last edited:

bacha29

Ground?

Some FXG drivers refuse to work until midnight, so they'll code the remaining cargo out.

It all depends on the local driver and/ or their subcontractor management team...

I won't run/gun & let them know if I'm over dispatched that I may bring back stuff, so it's either ignore the driver & let them fail service

Or create a supplemental route to take the overflow...

Today, I was seeing more essential cargo during the preload, but still mixed in with oversized crap.

I'll leave behind non essential crap to make room for the perishables food, medical supplies, pet food, and smalls... We're at peak season levels and some will try to get their cargo off that same day.

Others aren't used to working in the dark, so they'll say eff it; tomorrow is another day

OP, dial 1.800.Go.FedEx

Give them your tracking number, have it diverted to a local pickup location for u to get it yourself

Or hold at location to be picked up yourself if it's an item that you need ASAP.

FXG drivers are burning out in my area & some are showing signs of getting sick
Orion. in these dangerous and uncertain times you might have to break out some of the old RPS slogans:
" With the mail. RD stands for rural delivery. With us it stands for "Rightfully Delayed"
They're out there because they CHOOSE to be...... not because they HAVE to be
And if you can't truck it.....friend!k it".

RPS stands for:
A Really Pathetic Service Operated by Rednecks Peasants and Slaves
Whose boxes are always Ripped Punctured and Smashed
Or Robbed Pilfered and Stolen
That's why we always have some Really Pissed off Shippers
But we don't worry about it because we know that we're all going to be
Replaced Pretty Soon.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I wish I had my old rural route; there's less than a dozen people with the virus.

I transferred to a terminal closer to home...

I'm now in a condensed suburban viral hot spot.

They now have me cover an area where there are ten routes 5 miles apart from each other, which is why I can easily help another driver once I finish my own route.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

You get it when they feel like delivering it. All Service Guarantees are null and void right now.