When people come on here crying the blues because we are on strike.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Dedication has waned lately. You should hear the office talk.
Folks at the top and middle top look out for their own future stability thus stay focused on the direction a company is headed. Think about talk in the trenches about losing pensions, healthcare issues, and how much ft hourly makes. Got a happy picture in your mind? Ok.
Feeder is a different situation over here... but I see the guys limping out of the building at 9 or 10 pm and just think to myself, WTF????

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I don’t cross a picket line... didn’t Cross in 97’ won’t do it now....Id sell my house before I would cross
E95F5C9C-FE14-48A2-A688-BF70151DB899.gif

Nike

Yall should read a book about business, you never take the first deal thrown at you, especially if you're in a position of power. Tony Q you an idiot for thinking yes, consider buying a car or house, nobody takes the first deal thrown at them.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
They start the belts, announce the sort is going to start on the intercom, the rollers move the belt, the packages then go on the belt in totes, they get to the small sort slide then they go down the slide, people put them in bags and label them to go into the trailers that then proceed to their correct designations.

Any other questions????

babboo25

Banned
They start the belts, announce the sort is going to start on the intercom, the rollers move the belt, the packages then go on the belt in totes, they get to the small sort slide then they go down the slide, people put them in bags and label them to go into the trailers that then proceed to their correct designations.

Any other questions????
So what happens to those jobs once it’s automated? Asking questions is how you learn, question wasn’t even to you.

babboo25

Banned
Yall should read a book about business, you never take the first deal thrown at you, especially if you're in a position of power. Tony Q you an idiot for thinking yes, consider buying a car or house, nobody takes the first deal thrown at them.
So in every negotiation saying no always gets you a better deal? What book did you learn that in, sports illustrated?