When people come on here crying the blues because we are on strike.

LagunaBrown

I understand, you lost three of your biggest allies in pushing a yes vote. It's gonna be rougher on you carrying on the fight with just the other two guys on here who agree with you. You get a pass on this one.
I have said all along it depends on your region. You had a bunch of people that didn’t know they already had two tier drivers. Or how the West had strong language protecting our 40 hour workweek.

The red flags are when people say it’s only one way. Some regions should be a yes some a no vote but the most important thing is to know what risks are involved. A no vote could make it better but it can make it worse. That’s just the way it is.

F

Frankie's Friend

This doesnt really match the thread title but I've gotta post it here.

In your life you really have just so many people that you know you can trust, that you may even call friend.

This contract struggle is over several things but for many it's really based on a billion dollar word called trust.

Trust will get a marriage thru hard times. Trust will be the glue that bonds families. It bonds union brotherhood together. But it's based on truth and consistancy in relationships.

What would you sell your brother out for? Power? Position? More money? The hollow pat on the back by people in power that dont really care about you? The feeling that now, finally, you are someone? That you fought for your personal agenda and said screw everyone else?

The last cba was a prelude to this one. And here we are. Fighting to preserve our volume, existing full time jobs, and to raise the bar on union members being paid appropriately for the hard work they do as part timers.

Today, for me, is the last of my posting. But i have not lost faith in the strength of American blue collar workers. I lost faith in something that put things in perspective for me.

I asked cheryl to delete my account last week. I need to focus on family and my job. I wish she had...but I guess I'm glad tonite she didnt. It's bittersweet. Mostly bitter.

USNY said this union is on life support when he (allegedly) left this site. I rarely agreed with him on anything but crookedness does bring weakness. Some folks need to ponder that truth.

Fight the fight honestly. I'm with you and appreciate most all of you. Honest people will always prosper because they have truth and principle as their citadel.

God bless you all.

km3

In your life you really have just so many people that you know you can trust, that you may even call friend.

This contract struggle is over several things but for many it's really based on a billion dollar word called trust.

Trust will get a marriage thru hard times. Trust will be the glue that bonds families. It bonds union brotherhood together. But it's based on truth and consistancy in relationships.

What would you sell your brother out for? Power? Position? More money? The hollow pat on the back by people in power that dont really care about you? The feeling that now, finally, you are someone? That you fought for your personal agenda and said screw everyone else?

The last cba was a prelude to this one. And here we are. Fighting to preserve our volume, existing full time jobs, and to raise the bar on union members being paid appropriately for the hard work they do as part timers.

Today, for me, is the last of my posting. But i have not lost faith in the strength of American blue collar workers. I lost faith in something that put things in perspective for me.

I asked cheryl to delete my account last week. I need to focus on family and my job. I wish she had...but I guess I'm glad tonite she didnt. It's bittersweet. Mostly bitter.

USNY said this union is on life support when he (allegedly) left this site. I rarely agreed with him on anything but crookedness does bring weakness. Some folks need to ponder that truth.

Fight the fight honestly. I'm with you and appreciate most all of you. Honest people will always prosper because they have truth and principle as their citadel.

God bless you all.

Good luck and God bless.

F

Frankie's Friend

I'm thinking baboon, fit bit, and tony q are the puppet accounts Cheryl mentioned. @542thruNthru has vouched for laguna's identity. Not saying he's not posing as the others as well, but I don't think so.
Let it go. I believe it's a mute issue now. Stay on course.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

God bless you all.

Thanks for time and commitment while you were on BC. It was a pleasure reading your comments classy, well said and thought out. Enjoy you time away and spend it with the people you care about, they are your first priority..

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Where you at now @Tony Q ?
I tried to bow out with grace, being honestly respectful but you wouldn't have it. You just wanted to stir up more strife.

Now you degrade a military widow with children because her posting doesnt fit your agenda.

Your lewd, crass anatomy descriptions about your genitals have no place here.

We come to discuss the TA that affects our lives.

You stalk this forum stirring up trouble, goading naysayers and talking trash. Please leave on your own.
We're sick of it.

He passed out

Probably in a pool of his own piss

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

God bless you all.
Stay! You have more work to do!
If you lose friends because you’re honest, they weren’t your friend in the first place.

Observer

There will be no strike. The company doesn't want bad publicity nor do the stockholders. The company realizes that they are now for the fight for their business life as there is more and more competition. Remember how UPS was known for their clean trucks and how professional looking the drivers looked? So they cut corners - now we drive dirty trucks and wear horrible cheap looking uniforms that don't last. We are like Fed Ex whose workers suffer the same indignity. Finally spending all this money on building improvements is a little too late. If you will notice UPS is starting to focus more on their European and Asain markets. I have a question of the following contract negotiations since 1997, how many times have the employees actually voted to approve the proposed contract the first time it was presented? The one good thing with this current proposed contract is it an EYE OPENER so that the rank and file sees that the union is more about pleasing the company than the people that are supposed to represent. Remember, "keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" - - - I've never seen so much mail about voting YES. Plus no info in the magazine - just check the rising site. We all pay a lot of dues and I'm sick and tired of all of this threat about running out of pension funds. Treat the members correct or you will not have a job. It's sad that the ones that make the less and do all of the work are paid the least. Did Abney really need YET another raise? NO!!!!!!!! Gross mismanagement and greed is grinding this company into the ground. Pretty soon our company will just be another Roadway Express. $13 and hour for part timers - there is too many of our competitors paying the $15.00 - remember people will quit a job to just get a quarter an hour more. The recession hurt a lot of people and they are still playing catch up. Repeat - there will be no strike.