When people come on here crying the blues because we are on strike.

Mooseknuckle

I was told UPS informed the union of this during negotiations, UPS is trying to appease the stockholders and investors. This is why Union is pushing it so hard, if it’s voted down UPS is drastically scaling back residential customers/deliveries. Which obviously means less JOBS, Tread lightly fellas.
This is ridiculous! You're saying they will give up to their competitors the majority of their income to teach us some kind of lesson?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
This particular person has a long history of getting banned here. He fools a lot of people... Right now @Gumby has a quote about freeing one of this guy's accounts as his signature. It is what it is. I see a lot of stuff you guys don't see, but I try to be fair. The 3 current puppet accounts that I am aware of are now in the mod queue.
Does that mean I have to start wearing pants when I post on here?

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Bro, I can tell you that’s not going to happen with the UPS National Master Contract. You are going to be Striking. Totally different leagues.

Hoffa will NEVER STRIKE UPS! And UPS will never allow a strike. And if the MA doesn't pass, it's back to DC for you guys.