When people come on here crying the blues because we are on strike.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Oh yeah, there is a catch on the Teamcare front. The company won’t be paying into that anymore, so that will get cut off as well.

LOL, guess its a good thing teamCare is union not company controlled!

If I am wrong I would admit it, but I’m afraid I won’t be.

No you won't. After they fix the proposals enough and we vote yes we won't see or hear from you for another 5 years

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
You’ll cross and you don’t like that you know you will.

Are you for real? I get job offers every freaking week from contractors to liquor stores to grocery stores to insurance offices! I am a UPS driver, everyone freaking knows how hard and fast we work! I will be drinking and partying on the picket line 1/2 the day and making $100 a day under the table the other 1/2!

Poop Head

Judge me.
Are you for real? I get job offers every freaking week from contractors to liquor stores to grocery stores to insurance offices! I am a UPS driver, everyone freaking knows how hard and fast we work! I will be drinking and partying on the picket line 1/2 the day and making $100 a day under the table the other 1/2!
You forgot the part about how people love us

Time for change

Strike in this scenario are a reality. Trust me when I say this. The company isn’t going to give you what you want. I am just bracing you for the economics of what is in your future. There is more to it but your rude ass won’t be getting the particulars. If I gave these to you you could not handle it and wouldn’t believe it.

260,000 will bust the strike fund in two weeks. Sorry about that.
Strike wouldn’t last 2 weeks though. Not even going to be one so go back under the table.

Skooney

I was told UPS informed the union of this during negotiations, UPS is trying to appease the stockholders and investors. This is why Union is pushing it so hard, if it’s voted down UPS is drastically scaling back residential customers/deliveries. Which obviously means less JOBS, Tread lightly fellas.

then why ya thnk would they spend the insane amount I'm sure they spent to install brand new monstrous second floor automated small sorts in multiple east coast buildings without knowing for sure it was going to be used. mine is literally brand new, not even finished yet. if the company had a contingency plan of down scaling in case of a no vote there is no way they would have spent this whole year building these things.

Don’t forget the 28 747-8’s which cost 100x more than your building did.

Tony Q

Since you are pretty low on the seniority list at least you know you have options and after we strike you’ll have to go to those options good luck