When people come on here crying the blues because we are on strike.

someone say buyout???????? see ya :mcsmiley1:
LgI4OPV.gif

Tony Q

I was told UPS informed the union of this during negotiations, UPS is trying to appease the stockholders and investors. This is why Union is pushing it so hard, if it’s voted down UPS is drastically scaling back residential customers/deliveries. Which obviously means less JOBS, Tread lightly fellas.
They will only understand when it’s to late. If We Strike UPS have fun with getting a guaranteed pension. The biggest amount of members affected with be those with years in central states. Have fun with your strike on 22.4 language and part time members expecting full time money for working a par time job. The business model
Is going to change. Life is full of consequences and choices.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
They will only understand when it’s to late. If We Strike UPS have fun with getting a guaranteed pension. The biggest amount of members affected with be those with years in central states. Have fun with your strike on 22.4 language and part time members expecting full time money for working a par time job. The business model
Thank you for explaining that UPS owns this union.

Neanderthal

A little late for that jack since you've been posting without it for so long.

Your so kind. Your personality is dificient as you cannot have an adult conversation without attacking anyone who posts different than your point of view.

Good luck shoring an agreement with anyone based on the way you present yourself.

DirtySouth

I'm sick and tired of IBT fat cats and local officers trying to give the members every excuse in the book NOT to fight the company. It's bad enough when members are scared of UPS but we're in deep :censored2: when our own leaders are terrified.

Tell Rick H. that 22.4's are :censored2:ing garbage, he should be ashamed that he came up with the "concept" and we ain't buying the :censored2: he's selling in concert with IBT.

km3

part time members expecting full time money for working a par time job.

I don't think anyone wants FT wages for PT work. I think people just want the union to negotiate a wage that's higher than minimum wage. I think people get nauseous when they see union officials, our union officials, campaign for the "fight for $15," when they can't even get $15 for us.

I liked Dave's idea personally. Start at $15, top out at $20. $1 per year. No bonuses of any kind unless they are available for all employees within the classification. That's more than fair for PTers and the company.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I'm sick and tired of IBT fat cats and local officers trying to give the members every excuse in the book NOT to fight the company. It's bad enough when members are scared of UPS but we're in deep :censored2: when our own leaders are terrified.

Tell Rick H. that 22.4's are :censored2:ing garbage, he should be ashamed that he came up with the "concept" and we ain't buying the :censored2: he's selling in concert with IBT.
Almost the entire east coast locals are advocating a no vote.

Tony Q

I don't think anyone wants FT wages for PT work. I think people just want the union to negotiate a wage that's higher than minimum wage. I think people get nauseous when they see union officials, our union officials, campaign for the "fight for $15," when they can't even get $15 for us.

I liked Dave's idea personally. Start at $15, top out at $20. $1 per year. No bonuses of any kind unless they are available for all employees within the classification. That's more than fair for PTers and the company.
If you are ready to strike over this, so be it. Have at it. The business model is going to change. Ups will drop the residential like a bad habit. They will also hurt us just as bad as we will them. Brace yourself.

Tony Q

I know how you guys feel about part timers getting full time pensions, pay and wages. We are not like the west that allows incredible subcontracting.
Yeah you guys are all about part timers doing feeder work 7 months out of the year and back to Part time making part time wages the other 5 months. Sounds like a great concession to me.

Tony Q

Then vote no and take the consequences. You will get what you get. When it all shakes out the way I said it will Part of me will want to say I told you so and the other will feel sorry for the ones who did not want this to happen. It’s not their fault you are ignorant, but the majority rules.

Tony Q

I'm so braced right meow
Tell me how you feel when the strike fund is toasted after two weeks and your car payments and house payments start rolling in. When your neighbors are looking at the news and saying why isn’t it good enough. Have fun because you company and job are going to change.

Ups is about to evolve into a new company. Just wait and see.