When people come on here crying the blues because we are on strike.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Then vote no and take the consequences. You will get what you get. When it all shakes out the way I said it will Part of me will want to say I told you so and the other will feel sorry for the ones who did not want this to happen. It’s not their fault you are ignorant, but the majority rules.

I'm ready for the consequences! A better contract? Heck yeah, bring it on!

Tell me how you feel when the strike fund is toasted after two weeks and your car payments and house payments start rolling in. When your neighbors are looking at the news and saying why isn’t it good enough. Have fun because you company and job are going to change.

Ups is about to evolve into a new company. Just wait and see.
I waiting for the strike so I can load up on UPS stock when everyone else dumps it.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Yeah you guys are all about part timers doing feeder work 7 months out of the year and back to Part time making part time wages the other 5 months. Sounds like a great concession to me.
Ask the part timers. You still don’t know how feeder runs work do you? Asked you numerous times but you avoid of course. Ask Ron H about feeder runs. Heard he scored a bunch for making his sellout videos that encompassed many lies.
6004B7D4-9064-4474-B6B6-F24FA7CBC48A.jpeg
C40DBAF3-0E51-4C73-B238-6F81949290C5.jpeg

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Tell me how you feel when the strike fund is toasted after two weeks and your car payments and house payments start rolling in. When your neighbors are looking at the news and saying why isn’t it good enough. Have fun because you company and job are going to change.

No one's buying the crap you are so desperately trying to peddle. You've said your piece, time to move on.

wide load

So why have a strike fund jackass if we aren’t allowed to use it? Question, has any one of your peers patted you on the back for the amazing convincing you’ve done on browncafe?

wide load

Then vote no and take the consequences. You will get what you get. When it all shakes out the way I said it will Part of me will want to say I told you so and the other will feel sorry for the ones who did not want this to happen. It’s not their fault you are ignorant, but the majority rules.
So what are you gonna say when we vote it down and the union doesn’t strike?

DirtySouth

I can last six months before my family starts feeling the pain, especially if TeamCare will continue H&W coverage as the IBT said they would when they were selling the transition out of the company plan last contract.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
They will only understand when it’s to late. If We Strike UPS have fun with getting a guaranteed pension. The biggest amount of members affected with be those with years in central states. Have fun with your strike on 22.4 language and part time members expecting full time money for working a par time job. The business model
Is going to change. Life is full of consequences and choices.

JESUS, more :censored2:ing lies! If/when the vote goes no UPS is not exempt from it's pension liabilities! Since you are an idiot let me explain......UPS has to pay what it has agreed to pay in previous contracts no natter how the vote goes! Mrs. TonyQ is right, your not to bright!

I waiting for the strike so I can load up on UPS stock when everyone else dumps it.

I have already set aside some mad money exactly for this reason!

Poop Head

Judge me.
Good.

Like I said. I actually liked the proposed contract.
I honestly don't care about the part timers (hate me people). It's a part time job. Don't cry cuz you can't afford a life on a part time job alone.
22.4? I don't care, I'm a driver. I'd get my 40 one way or another.
I woulda liked a raise that kept up with inflation.
But in the end, I voted, the way I voted, because the people running this company now, are so freaking detatched from the reality of what we lowley workers do, it's mind-blowing.
I wanna see them squirm in their expensive leather spinny chairs. When the stock drops like a rock.

Also, brings happiness to my heart, hearing that they are cleaning house, with these new Bozo's they brought in.

Tony Q

JESUS, more :censored2:ing lies! If/when the vote goes no UPS is not exempt from it's pension liabilities! Since you are an idiot let me explain......UPS has to pay what it has agreed to pay in previous contracts no natter how the vote goes! Mrs. TonyQ is right, your not to bright!

I have already set aside some mad money exactly for this reason!
Good luck because you are going to feel the consequences.

Tony Q

I can last six months before my family starts feeling the pain, especially if TeamCare will continue H&W coverage as the IBT said they would when they were selling the transition out of the company plan last contract.
Oh yeah, there is a catch on the Teamcare front. The company won’t be paying into that anymore, so that will get cut off as well.