When people come on here crying the blues because we are on strike.

Heavy Package

Don’t say I didn’t warn you.

You should be warned when some middle manager :censored2: tells you to get your fat a$ $ in a package car and deliver 200+ stops. Don't have a heart attack on the way up to the 3rd floor apartment with some Pottery Barn dresser. You are a complete shill.

F

Frankie's Friend

Naw this is a good one. I'm curious myself how many will change their tune if we do strike. I don't believe we will off just a No vote but it can happen.
Like in any fight you count the cost before you square off.

Unless, of course, it's like big time wrestling where the outcome is already determined before you step into the ring.

Tony Q

Hey ass face, strikes are supposed to intimidate and scare a company, not the rank and file, I know you’re new and all, but quit being such a pusillanimous!!!
Strike in this scenario are a reality. Trust me when I say this. The company isn’t going to give you what you want. I am just bracing you for the economics of what is in your future. There is more to it but your rude ass won’t be getting the particulars. If I gave these to you you could not handle it and wouldn’t believe it.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Let us be realistic
There will not be a strike
There never can be and never a again will be a strike
The last Strike was on a privately owned company who did not have share holders to listen to
Do you really think that the shareholders would allow a strike and lose all that money they have tied up in stock? No way. They will demand that the company do whatever it takes to ensure that the stock remains stable.
Right?

Tony Q

Naw this is a good one. I'm curious myself how many will change their tune if we do strike. I don't believe we will off just a No vote but it can happen.
There will be a last best and final offer. It will be like 97, but this one is going to hurt. When we strike we are going to cost this company billions. They are going to make it hurt in return. They will change their whole business model. You heard it here first. The whole model will change after we do this.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
There will be a last best and final offer. It will be like 97, but this one is going to hurt. When we strike we are going to cost this company billions. They are going to make it hurt in return. They will change their whole business model. You heard it here first. The whole model will change after we do this.

There will be no strike. Stfu already.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

More scare tactics.......blowing smoke out of your ass.