When people come on here crying the blues because we are on strike.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
A strike will break the union. The union knows this. Livelihoods,
Pensions, healthcare all broke. There will be books written about how the entitled ups teamsters broke the teamsters. And as a result, all Labor unions faded away.
So you agree the unions next step will not be to strike? I agree with you!

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
stop worrying about a strike and start worrying what Tentative Agreement Master 2.0 is gonna look like and how long will it take to renegotiate. i bet they have a round 2 second offer already loosely drawn up and will present it after peak for a second vote. mildly tweaked with a signing bonus attached.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
stop worrying about a strike and start worrying what Tentative Agreement Master 2.0 is gonna look like and how long will it take to renegotiate. i bet they have a round 2 second offer already loosely drawn up and will present it after peak for a second vote. mildly tweaked with a signing bonus attached.
I agree 100% with you.

Neanderthal

Much bigger than a little ol strike. A strike would only displace about 20-30% of the employees.
Possibly more.

The company would save a lot of money offering a retirement buy out for hourly 25 year plus

New work force with no vacation and start wage

Was thinking more along the lines of package car drivers. Not many stick around part time
That's what I was talking about. I know it's different everywhere but most of ours start out as part timers. And even if they was hired as full time off the bat, they still have to qualify . No benefits while you are teyitr to qualify if you are a new hire.

Indecisi0n

I love how guys come on here and try and throw around predictions and percentages as of they have any :censored2:ing clue what's going on. Most of these guys can barely figure out how to fix their failing marriages.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
There will be a last best and final offer. It will be like 97, but this one is going to hurt. When we strike we are going to cost this company billions. They are going to make it hurt in return. They will change their whole business model. You heard it here first. The whole model will change after we do this.

I thought you said the first offer was the last best and final. My prediction, since we're acting like fortune tellers, is the second offer will be slightly better, though it won't fix the real problems. It might pass at that point, but I'd rather see it go back for one last round to actually fix the issues. If either the company or union negotiate in bad faith, we might have to strike, but it would be insane to call a strike after the first offer gets rejected. Almost as insane as the people claiming it's going to happen.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
A strike will break the union. The union knows this. Livelihoods,
Pensions, healthcare all broke. There will be books written about how the entitled ups teamsters broke the teamsters. And as a result, all Labor unions faded away.

Or maybe people will write books about how the UPS Teamsters weren’t afraid and stood up to corporate America and many unions thrived because of their courageous actions? You are a coward, go transfer.

F

Frankie's Friend

I love how guys come on here and try and throw around predictions and percentages as of they have any :censored2:ing clue what's going on. Most of these guys can barely figure out how to fix their failing marriages.
And dont even work for ups but they're degrading what we do.
It's about time they got an education.

babboo25

Banned
02954F33-B669-4F9C-A110-0C1194C497DE.jpeg
500 million not billions.