When will Combo Drivers go into affect after Contract is Ratified?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
It's a building to building thing. They have 18 months from the start of the new contract to get all Tues-Sat guys back on Mon-Fri, and 24 months to move FT drivers that were HIRED for Tues-Sat on to Mon-Fri. No 22.4s until all that happens

davidix

It's a building to building thing. They have 18 months from the start of the new contract to get all Tues-Sat guys back on Mon-Fri, and 24 months to move FT drivers that were HIRED for Tues-Sat on to Mon-Fri. No 22.4s until all that happens
They are already calling seasonals from Christmas to help out now as we speak. The bigger hubs will start fast if they have room.

How are they going to move the Tues- sat guys back to monday-friday without extra bodies? Much less the amount of people that will not opt out of 9.5. I've only talked to a handful of drivers that dont want 9.5.

I expect 22.4s to hit the road fast. Of course I'm talking about big centers. I dont know about Tiny ones and the ones with no hybrids.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Sheet is posted and will be effective after it closes on May 15. Technically we would not be bidding on a job that does not exist yet but as long as the contract closes by May 6th (One week) then it will be valid.

If I can't secure a FT bid by then, guess who gets the shaft!

DeliveryMachine

I’m in a small center. We’re not going to see 22.4’s most likely until the next contract or at the very end of this one. We also don’t do Saturday ground. Just hope they don’t try to rip away overtime from the guys that want it. Next contract union needs to fight for more OT!!! LMAO

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
A1CBC76E-B09F-43C0-A915-DDE434378C80.gif
Same thing you are doing
kekekekekeke

8000Shelf

MUch less the amount of people that will not opt out of 9.5. I've only talked to a handful of drivers that dont want 9.5.
You will still have opt onto the 9.5 list. Only difference is it's easier to opt on/off it and union controls the list.
Big misconception is everyone is automatically on the 9.5 unless opt off it. NOT the case people!

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
I am almost certain that my hub will be utilizing 22.4s from day one. They already posted the bid sheet back in like January and have been sending people to Integrad.

Our stewards are saying everyone is on the 9.5 list automatically unless you give them written notice opting out.

Again. At a hub that will be utilizing 22.4s