When you thought ORION hit Rock Bottom...

BrownSnowFlake

Show up. Then have the OMS schedule another pickup (I ask for a duplicate through the DIAD) at the proper time. If everyone did this, along with following ORION, it would force corporate to fix it.
Why quietly handle minor problems by myself when I could call my management team and remind them that I exist?

This is some amazing boomer logic right here.

Steamer

I was actually told in Integrad that the goal is 80% trace.

I just like to poke fun bc I think a billion dollar program should do better than a C average
I shoot for 0% trace. I just run the route the best way possible so I can go home. Even if it means running it totally stop for stop backwards to what the DIAD says. I actually push for 0% trace. It's a fun game to me. I come in 25-40 miles under each day. I asked management if I should follow ORION. They were like no no no. You're doing great.

Hot Carl

Update:

Keeping a stop in PreRecord does, in fact, seem to prevent EDD from reshuffling itself.

Thanks @Hot Carl
Yeah I tried it for the whole day today and it never updated. Looks like it works. Gonna toy with it a bit on some of the other routes I cover just to see what happens, but as of now it looks like we have a solution.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Yeah I tried it for the whole day today and it never updated. Looks like it works. Gonna toy with it a bit on some of the other routes I cover just to see what happens, but as of now it looks like we have a solution.
It won't work for long broadcasting it on the internet. Geesh.

BrownSnowFlake

87B21BF9-E8CE-4500-AA0D-27AE413A2DF9.jpeg

I guess prerecord will be the next diad function we can't use. Don't make stuff public.

It won't work for long broadcasting it on the internet. Geesh.

AKCoverMan

We just went diad 6 two weeks ago. Seems that every stop now has delivery window until 2359.. so oddball businesses and schools in mostly resi areas in the back nine of my 100 mile day would always be missed if I followed ORION. I do it my way... it’s usually more time and miles than ORION but I mean, I make service!

I get the idea of just rolling your eyes, saying “ok , if that’s what you want”. But I can’t screw my customers over that’s where the money comes from. And I take a certain amount of joy in coming up with my own solution that actually works. Plus my solution that works pays me more than their solution that would friend over my customers.

AKCoverMan

I give up I edited the one above three times, I’m not typing word “friend” I’m typing the sixth letter of the alphabet by itself capitalized. Like,, ABCDEfriend!