Where can I buy this bag?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Sorry, I can't work in total silence all day. Need my Bluetooth speaker. Also, don't know how you spot house numbers after dark without a flashlight.

Bringing"nothing" to work means you're not prepared for work. Unless you keep your stuff in your own PC.

Worked out ok for over 30 years

Faceplanted

I'm a cover driver and I carry nothing with me. Never have in my 10+ years.
Seriously wtf do u need? I cover drove for almost 10 years. Even in the old days I didn't need a map book or all this sissy stuff these guys use.

When I came to work I brought a small towel that I had hanging out of my pocket for summers, ear buds, my phone and my keys. That's all you need! These new guys look like they going camping for 2 weeks

If ups wanted me to use a flashlight they would buy me one

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Sorry, I can't work in total silence all day. Need my Bluetooth speaker. Also, don't know how you spot house numbers after dark without a flashlight.

Bringing"nothing" to work means you're not prepared for work. Unless you keep your stuff in your own PC.
Again, all that stuff goes in the locker.

watdaflock?

Because they have had the experience of living in the real world for a long time---not just seeing things by looking out of their parents basement window The day will come when you look back and say "damn-this younger generation is stupid".
Som, you come to this conclusion all from somebody using a bag at work? Got it.

JL 0513

Seriously wtf do u need? I cover drove for almost 10 years. Even in the old days I didn't need a map book or all this sissy stuff these guys use.

When I came to work I brought a small towel that I had hanging out of my pocket for summers, ear buds, my phone and my keys. That's all you need! These new guys look like they going camping for 2 weeks

If ups wanted me to use a flashlight they would buy me one

Arguing against a flashlight isn't going to get you anywhere here. I don't enjoy walking all the way up to the front door of a bunch of houses on a blind route hoping I have the right house and find out you don't. Today's LED flashlights light up a house from a hundred feet away. No need to work stupid.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Arguing against a flashlight isn't going to get you anywhere here. I don't enjoy walking all the way up to the front door of a bunch of houses on a blind route hoping I have the right house and find out you don't. Today's LED flashlights light up a house from a hundred feet away. No need to work stupid.

Leave it by the mailbox save yourself a few steps

Faceplanted

I don't need a flash light. Like I said ups would give me one if I needed

If it takes me longer it takes me longer. they learned now to blow me out on resi routes due to the fact that once it got dark my performance dropped. People like you end up doing 200 stops when it gets dark at 6 while I do 140.

It's also against ups policy to drive around with a flashlight in hand trying to shine it on a house and find a number with the vehicle in the right of way of traffic unless parked with the parking brake activated.

I would use common sense, stop truck where I thought the number breaks would put the house im looking for and walk around until I found it.

Last edited: