Get ready for that stock dip. I keep hearing from management how all these centers are rolling 10's of thousands of boxes day after day. We are all working till curfew and having missed packages. We already exceeded our peak day by 7k packages. We hired 25 additional drivers in our small rural center (50 routes normally) air arrives late every day and we end up not leaving the building till 9:30-9:45. Then they say we will be working every Saturday lol with what drivers? Everyone is out of hours.

I work to live, not live to work...I'll be calling off Saturday and going deer hunting. See you boys Monday.

Good luck out there and stay safe!

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
IE planners who jack up SPC in November so we can't train anyone until 2 weeks out.
SPC is an adjustable guideline dude, only stupid managers choose to not train people for peak just to hit a bull:censored2: metric

I am not from Jersey.

However, I have a wonderful nephew with autism, and I don't take kindly at all to seeing learning disabled folks referred to like that.
i'm very sorry if i inferred your nephew was from Jersey

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
4848BE53-7CC7-456D-A8ED-1EE67A6A5201.gif
IE planners who jack up SPC in November so we can't train anyone until 2 weeks out.