scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Who is responsible for the dismal failures we've seen so far this peak season? What could be done to fix it? Is there any fixing it?

The drivers and low level managers will get blamed even though it is much grander. At this point in time, it is too late to fix. Can't get drivers trained fast enough, can't get seasonals processed fast enough and trained to make a difference. Gonna be fun.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
oh there's lots of blame to go around for everyone

DM's who think their experience allows them to outsmart the technology (it doesn't), corporate IE which dipped out of this season completely, managers who were too stupid to train drivers sooner (yearly occurrence), corporate marketing for selling products we can't deliver (hah get it?), and i guess the corporate BPU or whatever they call it that decided to cut back on building expansions and pay insiders stupid bonuses instead of just raising wages

everything else that went wrong is just minor incompetence or laziness

also :censored2: the guy who came up with the helper app, what a :censored2:ing *****.

Last edited by a moderator:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

DM's who think their experience allows them to outsmart the technology (it doesn't), corporate IE which dipped out of this season completely, managers who were too retarded to train drivers sooner (yearly occurrence), corporate marketing for selling products we can't deliver (hah get it?), and i guess the corporate BPU or whatever they call it that decided to cut back on building expansions and pay insiders stupid bonuses instead of just raising wages

also :censored2: the guy who came up with the helper app, what a :censored2:ing mongoloid
Not that we didn’t already think you were an ass doosher. But take it easy with the “:censored2:” and “mongoloid” comments.

:censored2:ing :censored2:!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

DM's who think their experience allows them to outsmart the technology (it doesn't), corporate IE which dipped out of this season completely, managers who were too retarded to train drivers sooner (yearly occurrence), corporate marketing for selling products we can't deliver (hah get it?), and i guess the corporate BPU or whatever they call it that decided to cut back on building expansions and pay insiders stupid bonuses instead of just raising wages

also :censored2: the guy who came up with the helper app, what a :censored2:ing mongoloid

As long as the balanced scorecard checks out

Everything’s gonna be alright

Future

Victory Ride
Peak 2017
A3D3D431-2541-40B7-8317-BC8BC5ED146A.gif
4A63ED8F-E86A-41EC-BA05-BBF4FDEBE70E.gif
724D5D1A-B8F2-4A3D-A6A9-8AF87BF49344.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The drivers and low level managers will get blamed even though it is much grander. At this point in time, it is too late to fix. Can't get drivers trained fast enough, can't get seasonals processed fast enough and trained to make a difference. Gonna be fun.
PVD's will soon rescue us. Trust the man.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Who is responsible for the dismal failures we've seen so far this peak season? What could be done to fix it? Is there any fixing it?
At the core we have an infrastructure problem.

We have thousands of outdated centers nationwide. We also have reactive leaders at the top. You can't update infrastructure over night. We needed to start updating it 7-8 years ago and get ahead of the game.

Instead we are reacting to the problem. This means upgrades made in 2017 would of gotten the job done if they were done in 2012 but they aren't enough now This company is constantly playing catch up.

OrionsBitch

Not...
Get ready for that stock dip. I keep hearing from management how all these centers are rolling 10's of thousands of boxes day after day. We are all working till curfew and having missed packages. We already exceeded our peak day by 7k packages. We hired 25 additional drivers in our small rural center (50 routes normally) air arrives late every day and we end up not leaving the building till 9:30-9:45. Then they say we will be working every Saturday lol with what drivers? Everyone is out of hours.

I work to live, not live to work...I'll be calling off Saturday and going deer hunting. See you boys Monday.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Get ready for that stock dip. I keep hearing from management how all these centers are rolling 10's of thousands of boxes day after day. We are all working till curfew and having missed packages. We already exceeded our peak day by 7k packages. We hired 25 additional drivers in our small rural center (50 routes normally) air arrives late every day and we end up not leaving the building till 9:30-9:45. Then they say we will be working every Saturday lol with what drivers? Everyone is out of hours.

I work to live, not live to work...I'll be calling off Saturday and going deer hunting. See you boys Monday.
Deer hunting? Well, I guess the buck does stop there?
IMG_0526-300x168.jpg