Where have all the Hoffa loyalists/supporters gone?!

Hofficer Hater

Where have all the Hoffa supporters gone? Last year we had a few that were die hard defenders of his. Since the firing of SOB not one person has defended him? Why???!!!

542thruNthru

Where have all the Hoffa supporters gone? Last year we had a few that were die hard defenders of his. Since the firing of SOB not one person has defended him? Why???!!!

You know what I have been drinking and usually try to refrain from posting but I'm going to say it. You're part of the problem. This is a time where we can all stand together and work for a better contract.

Instead you want to call out people that supported Hoffa and gloat about what's going on. I don't know if you've noticed but if you take a look at the union forum for once it's about mainly Union issues and not politics. Actually if I'm remembering correctly you're the only one starting political threads.

Hey congratulations pat yourself on the back 90% of the people now are not happy with Hoffa for what he did. Move on!

Right now instead of coming together you're trying to pick fights. How about you put your ego aside for a couple months and focus on the real issues. You won't though so enjoy your TMZ thread because basically that's what it's going to turn into.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Why? Because I’ve still held true to the ultimate goal. SO for President! Before it was through Hoffa, now maybe without him. The bigger question is, will your position still be that of hate when Sean is the boss?

Hofficer Hater

Why? Because I’ve still held true to the ultimate goal. SO for President! Before it was through Hoffa, now maybe without him. The bigger question is, will your position still be that of hate when Sean is the boss?

I stand with Fred Z and Teamsters United. As a man with principles I firmly stand against the Boston Bully!

Hofficer Hater

Devils advocate for a second. What if, Sean aligns with Fred and Sean runs as President and Z as ST?

Haha, do you think FZ who won the US vote would be stupid enough to move over and allow the Boston Bully to run as GP? You are stupider than I thought.

As a reformer with principles I will never support the bully. If by any chance the bully even runs as a trustee on the TU ticket I would leave the TU movement as would many others.

The Boston Bully cannot be trusted...don't forget about Teamcare!!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Haha, do you think FZ who won the US vote would be stupid enough to move over and allow the Boston Bully to run as GP? You are stupider than I thought.

As a reformer with principles I will never support the bully. If by any chance the bully even runs as a trustee on the TU ticket I would leave the TU movement as would many others.

The Boston Bully cannot be trusted...don't forget about Teamcare!!!
Trustee huh? Hmmm. Welll, Ok. I just screen shot that. Ya know, just in case something crazy were to happen. Did Fred even want to be President? I remember a last minute switch.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Wide was vote yes yesterday and today he woke up and he’s vote no.
What a circus character
FACT
This coming from the dude running around with the bullhorn....lol... I respect your fire and gusto but wonder if it’s always directed at the most important things

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Sean is still a VP and I like the guy, but my Contract is important to me and my friends. It is our lives. I wouldn't mind if he was negotiating it but he isn't. I will wait to see the results of the change and make my vote based on the final version offered. the politics of the Union can wait until then and I will cast another vote at that time. Much of it may be determined by this Contract.