Where Have All the Old-Timers on BC Gone?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I missed that one, probably because I had him on ignore for the last few years. If it's true then it basically just confirms what a piece of human garbage he was.
Molly was not my cat. She lived with my ex and the kids. I "inherited" her when the ex and the kids relocated. She was 19 years old and had started pissing all over my house. I brought her to a shelter but they refused to take her. She was dead within a half hour of leaving the shelter. I brought her home and put the body in to the trash dumpster.
He's all heart

Re-Raise

Sometimes it is hard to tell the normal UPSers apart. Most of the regulars on here, I just read their posts and agree with what they are saying without really remembering who said what.

The ones that I remember most are the abnormal UPSers like Klein, Tieguy, But Benefits Are Great etc..

I miss Pretzel’s input because he could explain a lot from management’s perspective

Last edited:

Overpaid Union Thug

It's hard to believe this site is going to be 20 years old soon. I don't know when exactly (month) it went live but I found it not too long after I was hired in early 1999. Maybe early 2000? There's only a handfull of people left from then. Some, including me, switched names and/or accounts but never really left.

I don't kmow when Dave came aboard but I tried to stay out of the Dave bashing. Even though he often deserved it. It was hilarious when he posted a pic of himself and someone said he had a "rapey" beard. LOL? Or was it goatee? Man that guy could be obtuse though.