Where is my missing MIP

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The part of the MIP presentation that caught my eye is starting with this years MIP they are now called RPU's, and they do not pay out until Jan 15th from now on. So for a while we will get the rest of our RSU's on Oct 15th, and the new RPU's on Jan 15th. So they pushed that 3 months as well.
So in 2016 there will be someone flagellating over not having an RSU for 2016. Great! Can't wait. :didimiss:

PS - Good catch, I did not see that.

Luckily I will be retired by then and will not be affected by the affected.

mg5

Hoaxster, Correct me if I'm wrong. After we retire, we still have to wait for the 5 years of 20% for MIP RSU's from our last stock we received. Not sure about the RPU issue someone mentioned, and I think the month we get them has changed. I'll have to go back and review some of the info we got on that. Tx mg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hoaxster, Correct me if I'm wrong. After we retire, we still have to wait for the 5 years of 20% for MIP RSU's from our last stock we received. Not sure about the RPU issue someone mentioned, and I think the month we get them has changed. I'll have to go back and review some of the info we got on that. Tx mg

Yep, it is still held in ransom even after you retire.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Hey, I may not be management, but even I can see the writing on the wall. For years, many of you people defended this company with your backs against the wall. And you know what, I respected that...and still do. You've got your job, I've got mine. And while we've both got different ideas of how to make this company profitable, they tend to be different, we always seem to be standing on opposite edges of the razor blade, we're not that different.

I come to work and work hard, and despite what my management team may think, I'm not loafing. OK, I understand that a lot of management members will roll their eyes when they read that, but it is true. Now, I won't ever make the numbers that get repeated to me, but rest assured, you won't be getting late phone calls from me, or a police officer saying I've been in a nasty accident, and I make my schedules. My sups tell me I need to hit this or that number, and I look them in the eye and ask them, how, HOW am I supposed to safely do that? It is telling that they look at their feet, and say, "It's tough, I know, but you can do it."

Some of the better UPS conversations I ever had with management members, are at a bar, with a couple of drinks each. There, the workplace tensions tend to fade away ever so much, and we finally see each other as fellow humans. I can spills my guts, and he can spill his. And while we may not have solved the Rubik's cube, we could see each other's plight. It may not add up to a whole lot, but it puts a face where there used to be only a name.

What do I see? I see UPS hiring it's head out of the company. It never used to be that way. UPS has always had it's pencil on the numbers, but never like they are now. They were tough, but they were attainable, especially when both sides sensed each other's willingness to reach a hand across to one another. I'm afraid that has left this company. Now, we ALL are a slave to a number that is written on Wall Street.

You guys complain about not getting your MIP on time. I'm not sure what that is, I'm assuming it's your year-ending bonus. Maybe I'm wrong. It doesn't really matter, because that's on you guys, not me. I'm in feeders. In the last couple of months, my management team has been driving us HARD on certain parts of our day. The times are basically impossible to hit while driving and doing our job safely. A close friend of mine, in management, told me if our management team doesn't make it's numbers, it's been told it won't get their year-ending bonus. So they drive us hard, and have a hard time looking us in the eyes when they tell us, perhaps because they know the bind they are in.

Where do this all end? Who knows? I guess it is what it is. In a tough economy, the pinch points get tighter and sharper, and the air gets thinner and thinner. And names like Oz Nelson, John Rogers and James P. Kelly just fade away...

bsmart

Hey, I may not be management, but even I can see the writing on the wall. For years, many of you people defended this company with your backs against the wall. And you know what, I respected that...and still do. You've got your job, I've got mine. And while we've both got different ideas of how to make this company profitable, they tend to be different, we always seem to be standing on opposite edges of the razor blade, we're not that different.

I come to work and work hard, and despite what my management team may think, I'm not loafing. OK, I understand that a lot of management members will roll their eyes when they read that, but it is true. Now, I won't ever make the numbers that get repeated to me, but rest assured, you won't be getting late phone calls from me, or a police officer saying I've been in a nasty accident, and I make my schedules. My sups tell me I need to hit this or that number, and I look them in the eye and ask them, how, HOW am I supposed to safely do that? It is telling that they look at their feet, and say, "It's tough, I know, but you can do it."

Some of the better UPS conversations I ever had with management members, are at a bar, with a couple of drinks each. There, the workplace tensions tend to fade away ever so much, and we finally see each other as fellow humans. I can spills my guts, and he can spill his. And while we may not have solved the Rubik's cube, we could see each other's plight. It may not add up to a whole lot, but it puts a face where there used to be only a name.

What do I see? I see UPS hiring it's head out of the company. It never used to be that way. UPS has always had it's pencil on the numbers, but never like they are now. They were tough, but they were attainable, especially when both sides sensed each other's willingness to reach a hand across to one another. I'm afraid that has left this company. Now, we ALL are a slave to a number that is written on Wall Street.

You guys complain about not getting your MIP on time. I'm not sure what that is, I'm assuming it's your year-ending bonus. Maybe I'm wrong. It doesn't really matter, because that's on you guys, not me. I'm in feeders. In the last couple of months, my management team has been driving us HARD on certain parts of our day. The times are basically impossible to hit while driving and doing our job safely. A close friend of mine, in management, told me if our management team doesn't make it's numbers, it's been told it won't get their year-ending bonus. So they drive us hard, and have a hard time looking us in the eyes when they tell us, perhaps because they know the bind they are in.

Where do this all end? Who knows? I guess it is what it is. In a tough economy, the pinch points get tighter and sharper, and the air gets thinner and thinner. And names like Oz Nelson, John Rogers and James P. Kelly just fade away...

So you don't think we should get MIP? We shouldn't complain? You're a great feeder driver? I missed it, I'm sorry....