Where Is Union Leadership On The Keystone Pipeline?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Go to a cheaper gas station or buy an EV.
Typical leftist attitude...
FCEf9BIXsBE6E2F.jpeg

ManInBrown

I paid $2.85/gal for E15. I normally don't buy E 15 because it really reduces my fuel mileage.
OK and gas is $4+ a gallon where I live. What’s ur point? Mean tweet bad man gone? Is that what’s important? And I wasn’t a fan FTR. I thought the guy was a sickening piece of garbage. Really a horrible human being. At the end of the day I’m still a conservative. But anyone that thinks this country is in a better place today with this dementia ridden fool, than we were with the last guy is absolutely and utterly delusional.

PT Car Washer

OK and gas is $4+ a gallon where I live. What’s ur point? Mean tweet bad man gone? Is that what’s important? And I wasn’t a fan FTR. I thought the guy was a sickening piece of garbage. Really a horrible human being. At the end of the day I’m still a conservative. But anyone that thinks this country is in a better place today with this dementia ridden fool, than we were with the last guy is absolutely and utterly delusional.
I too am a conservative but after seeing what trump did for 4 years, I like most Americans would have voted for anyone else. What is this power trump has over his cult followers?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I too am a conservative but after seeing what trump did for 4 years, I like most Americans would have voted for anyone else.
Are you just trolling buddy?
I agree. Hard to overcome 8 years of the Bush II administration in such a short time span.
Yes I see how it works. The President is the adult and congress are the children. I know it has taken President Obama many years to dig this country out of the hole bush left us in.
I voted for both President Clinton and President Obama. If the right nominate another bush you will see another President Clinton.

ManInBrown

Waaa Waaa I spent $40 for 13.5 gal that will last me two weeks and I make $38/hr working a PT job.
PT? 2 weeks? $40? I said $52.20. I live 35 miles from the hub. I’m lucky if a tank lasts me 6 days. You shortchanged me on the pay, $38.45/hr. Doesn’t excuse the dementia ridden fool residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. who has done more damage to this country in nine months, than the prior fifteen US Presidents. This idiot makes Jimmy Carter look like Abe Lincoln. Barack Hussein Obama “Don’t ever underestimate Joe’s ability to :censored2: things up”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
One of the other radicals on this site believe President Clinton was more conservative then any of the current Republicans in Congress today.
You voted for Obama and 2 Clintons, you bitch and moan about Reagan, Bush, and Trump.... but you're a conservative.

Lol, yes, you have to be trolling because no one is capable of that level of self delusion.

PT Car Washer

PT? 2 weeks? $40? I said $52.20. I live 35 miles from the hub. I’m lucky if a tank lasts me 6 days. You shortchanged me on the pay, $38.45/hr. Doesn’t excuse the dementia ridden fool residing at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. who has done more damage to this country in nine months, than the prior fifteen US Presidents. This idiot makes Jimmy Carter look like Abe Lincoln. Barack Hussein Obama “Don’t ever underestimate Joe’s ability to :censored2: things up”
You're blaming the President because of your poor choices?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You need a car that’s less expensive to drive or quit whining one or the other