Which Religion seeks to harm the USA, Sharia Law, or Neo Conservatives?

W

What The Hawk?

Why the :censored2: is this even a topic? Excuse my language but UPS is an equal opportunity employer and there are many people from all religions, different sexual orientations etc..this should not be on this website. There is a forum called Reddit that this does belong on.

This is coming from a Christian.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Why the :censored2: is this even a topic? Excuse my language but UPS is an equal opportunity employer and there are many people from all religions, different sexual orientations etc..this should not be on this website. There is a forum called Reddit that this does belong on.

This is coming from a Christian.

Again, let me see Mr Christian, if I can clarify this for you...

YOU HAVE A SITTING GOVERNOR, A CHRISTIAN, CALLING FOR BLOODSHED UNDER THE NAME OF CHRISTIANITY.

Does that help?

This wacko, a Christian zealot, believes that the future of the USA, if Hillary gets elected, will sucumb to a shooting war to protect CHRISTIAN values..

This is simply INSANITY and typical of right wing religious losers who want to live like it was 1930.

He told his audience, that "some of them" would have to "spill their blood" to protect such wonderful ideas as NO GAY MARRIAGE, NO ABORTIONS, PRAYER IN SCHOOLS, and ONLY one GOD in this country.

And yet, the right wing wants to attempt to scare us about SHARIA LAW being forced down our throats?

NOBODY wants CHRISTIANITY shoved down our throats either.

From the founders to the majority of Americans today who are rejecting organized religion, NOBODY wants a national religion, especially Christianity.

But this GOVERNOR, believes that Americans need to start shooting at each other because we disagree with him and his ideals for America, so people need to start selectively start shooting those that dont believe. He tried to walk around using the Term "a new civil war", but his dog whistles for one were heard loud and clear.

You people, especially Christians, need to pay attention, because he is DIRECTING YOU, to follow his orders.

What will you do? As a Christian, are you going to ARM yourself and start shooting all the NON BELIEVERS, like they do in third world countries??

Thats why this is a topic in current events.

Understand now?

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
republicans control the house and senate. which elections were you referring to?

Try to pay attention NEWFIE, Republicans have been losing seats in the house for two years now, making them vulnerable in this years election.. IN the senate, the dems need to pick up 4 seats to take the majority.

I understand you only know what you HEAR, and not what you know, so I wouldnt expect you to be upto date on the race for the house.

Isnt the duke of hazard on about now?

TOS.

newfie

Try to pay attention NEWFIE, Republicans have been losing seats in the house for two years now, making them vulnerable in this years election.. IN the senate, the dems need to pick up 4 seats to take the majority.

I understand you only know what you HEAR, and not what you know, so I wouldnt expect you to be upto date on the race for the house.

Isnt the duke of hazard on about now?

TOS.

whats that TOS you say the republicans control both sides of congress and most governorships? sounds like people are fed up with all the liberal lies.

W

What The Hawk?

Again, let me see Mr Christian, if I can clarify this for you...

YOU HAVE A SITTING GOVERNOR, A CHRISTIAN, CALLING FOR BLOODSHED UNDER THE NAME OF CHRISTIANITY.

Does that help?

This wacko, a Christian zealot, believes that the future of the USA, if Hillary gets elected, will sucumb to a shooting war to protect CHRISTIAN values..

This is simply INSANITY and typical of right wing religious losers who want to live like it was 1930.

He told his audience, that "some of them" would have to "spill their blood" to protect such wonderful ideas as NO GAY MARRIAGE, NO ABORTIONS, PRAYER IN SCHOOLS, and ONLY one GOD in this country.

And yet, the right wing wants to attempt to scare us about SHARIA LAW being forced down our throats?

NOBODY wants CHRISTIANITY shoved down our throats either.

From the founders to the majority of Americans today who are rejecting organized religion, NOBODY wants a national religion, especially Christianity.

But this GOVERNOR, believes that Americans need to start shooting at each other because we disagree with him and his ideals for America, so people need to start selectively start shooting those that dont believe. He tried to walk around using the Term "a new civil war", but his dog whistles for one were heard loud and clear.

You people, especially Christians, need to pay attention, because he is DIRECTING YOU, to follow his orders.

What will you do? As a Christian, are you going to ARM yourself and start shooting all the NON BELIEVERS, like they do in third world countries??

Thats why this is a topic in current events.

Understand now?

TOS.
Do you believe everyone who calls themself a Christian is one? Seems that way. So many people have used religion to get what they want. Instead of calling those people out, people LIKE YOU, like to attack the religion. Now unless you've studied Christianity for decades, you should stop talking. There are so many people who use Christianity to promote war, sometimes I agree with them if it goes with what the bible says. Sometimes people are just trigger happy and need the excuse.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Christians wish to spread the word of the Bible.
Muslims place a tax upon all other faiths.
Christians praise their Lord as a greeting.
Muslims kill a whole bunch of people including other muslims while screaming Allah Artbar .

W

What The Hawk?

Christians wish to spread the word of the Bible.
Muslims place a tax upon all other faiths.
Christians praise their Lord as a greeting.
Muslims kill a whole bunch of people including other muslims while screaming Allah Artbar .
I can't tell what side you're on.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
He shouldn't hate them, but hate the religion.
Here's the problem. In the small world of people like him, trickpony, newfie and realbrown1, there is only one kind of muslim. The extreme radical terrorist kind.

There is no difference between sunni and shiite. There is no spectrum of belief, or degree of adherence to ancient scriptural law. There is no such thing as a modern muslim, or a moderate one. They do not understand that there are muslims whose political beliefs are secular. To them, they are all the same, and that kind of ignorance only hurts our fight against the spread of radical islam.

TOS has the same problem with christians btw.

Last edited:
W

What The Hawk?

Here's the problem. In the small world of people like him, trickpony, newfie and realbrown1, there is only one kind of muslim. The extreme radical terrorist kind.

There is no difference between sunni and shiite. There is no spectrum of belief, or degree of adherence to ancient scriptural law. There is no such thing as a modern muslim, or a moderate one. They do not understand that there are muslims whose political beliefs are secular. To them, they are all the same, and that kind of ignorance only hurts our fight against the spread of radical islam.

TOS has the same problem with christians btw.
Oh believe me I know. friend Islam.