While trying to qualify on topic

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
While trying to qualify I had the worst experience with management. They were completely rude to put it nicely. That was a year and a half ago. I dq'd myself.

I signed up to "air drive" about 6 months ago. Did fine. I'm an "exception air driver" or "special air". I decided to stop because I make more money in the hub and I can grow that beard my gf loves.

Peak season rolls around and guess what rude center wants me to drive for them. Can I say no? Can I tell the manager to his face that if I was treated better in my progression I'd be willing to help?

On topic. I'll report anything that isn't. I'm in mod q and half of you should be too so use your judgement and hold your tongue. Thanks to those that respond without trolling.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
While trying to qualify I had the worst experience with management. They were completely rude to put it nicely. That was a year and a half ago. I dq'd myself.

I signed up to "air drive" about 6 months ago. Did fine. I'm an "exception air driver" or "special air". I decided to stop because I make more money in the hub and I can grow that beard my gf loves.

Peak season rolls around and guess what rude center wants me to drive for them. Can I say no? Can I tell the manager to his face that if I was treated better in my progression I'd be willing to help?

On topic. I'll report anything that isn't. I'm in mod q and half of you should be too so use your judgement and hold your tongue. Thanks to those that respond without trolling.
Can you tell us how they were rude to you? Lmfao. Let me guess, you want the best route in the center before you even qualify? You Millennial boys and your beards crack me up.

Brownsocks

Just a dog

Driving is not for everyone. Wish you the best.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
Can you tell us how they were rude to you? Lmfao. Let me guess, you want the best route in the center before you even qualify? You Millennial boys and your beards crack me up.
Rude is an understatement and it doesn't matter.

Please guess more about us millennial boys since you're assumptions and judgements obviously carry no flaw

RolloTony Brown Town

Sorry you sucked at delivering? I mean really... on cars are generally only “rude” if you suck and don’t listen or you’re a jerk of an employee. Particularly with newer drivers.

Suck it up, grow a set, and help deliver some splits for a driver. You can quit air driving and grow your beard after peak.

Box Ox

Please guess more about us millennial boys since you're assumptions and judgements obviously carry no flaw

From one Millenial to another: You've gone to great lengths to make sure people believe you embody the worst of our generation's stereotypes. You have no right to complain when people judge you for the things you've posted on here. And having to tip-toe around your posts because you've declared them a safe space for yourself is ridiculous.

The people who back and forth with each other here are typically hardened both physically and psychologically because they have to be in order to be successful in the business. Suggest you try it out for yourself. You'll be happier both here and in real life.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
From one Millenial to another: You've gone to great lengths to make sure people believe you embody the worst of our generation's stereotypes. You have no right to complain when people judge you for the things you've posted on here. And having to tip-toe around your posts because you've declared them a safe space for yourself is ridiculous.

The people who back and forth with each other here are typically hardened both physically and psychologically because they have to be in order to be successful in the business. Suggest you try it out for yourself. You'll be happier both here and in real life.
What do you want me to say? You want me to agree with you that I'm a piece of crap and I need to change my ways? You want me to defend myself and fail as you type another book about how terrible I am? Or are you just looking for the "agrees" or "winners" from other members to add to your own little squirts of dopamine at the cost of mine (bullying).

It's all pointless. Everyone here seems to know everything. Everyone's always jumping in any argument like they have a clue about each other. We take jabs at each other's personal lives more than we discuss ups.

I'm done arguing. I'll never win, though I'll certainly lose my mind.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
How could you let it end up this way
Is there really nothing more you can say
I'm not taking another dose of your denial today

I'm not willing to deal with someone
Who insists that they can never be wrong

So just keep on talking to the wall because I'm walking away

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member

This post wasn't really on topic.

Shave the beard and driver for Peak. Drive around in a rental doing some pick ups and make top driver rate. Get revenge on the rude sup and make $2k/wk for a few weeks.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
If you want to drive. drive.
If you don't want to drive. Don't drive.
Your sups are just white noise. Make them waste their time on you. And steal back everything you are entitled to.

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
Used up
Pushed down
Hitted on

Thats what UPS means at weak local.
Working at UPS requires sacrifices mostly time. I wouldnt want you in my local because I wouldn't be able to count on you as a union brother.
TL/DR Cant eat your cake and have it too.

Zowert

Don’t be such a drama queen. Suck it up and do the job like everyone else. The relationship between management and union employees is always going to be rough. You will face harassment from time to time, that’s just the way it is. You can either file a grievance or ignore the petty B.S.