White Folks Pandering

vantexan

Those " Democrats " are Republican now though.
Not at all. Abraham Lincoln's economic policies were very much in line with today's Republicans. It was Republicans who got the Civil Rights Act passed and they didn't switch to Democrat. Senator Robert Byrd(D) was in the KKK and both Bill and Hillary Clinton called him a mentor and spoke praise at his funeral. Can you imagine what would be done to a Republican who said that even if the former KKK member had renounced his ties with them? And you really ought to check Joe Biden's statements and voting record concerning minorities.

Serf

56EEB731-4F30-4398-B827-25BEC9E5E5D0.jpeg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

vantexan

That was great ... especially when the police got there and leveled that stupid bitch like a linebacker in football!
I guess Dallas still has a police department that does their job.
Remember the cops ambushed in Dallas by the one BLM nut? Dallas is probably the last place BLM should be hanging out in.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
That was great ... especially when the police got there and leveled that stupid bitch like a linebacker in football!
I guess Dallas still has a police department that does their job.
The owner of the restaurant should sue all those privileged white kids for lack of income since they forced his customers away and shut down the business.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I am surprised that all these business owners and shops that were affected by the riots and looting have not lawyered up and start legal action against BLM and other fringe groups that instigated or promoted these actions.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I am surprised that all these business owners and shops that were affected by the riots and looting have not lawyered up and start legal action against BLM and other fringe groups that instigated or promoted these actions.
If the lawyers can find that George Soros was financing these groups supporting the protesters, then the RICO Act would apply.
Now that would make headlines.