White Folks Pandering

oldngray

nowhere special
whiteculture_info_1.png

oldngray

nowhere special
That’s actually pretty creative. I think the faster normal moderate folks figure out the movement in this country is trying to overthrow this trait and power structure, the better off they will be.

Ironically it was from a site attacking whiteness

Serf

Honestly, I can believe that.

vantexan

I can see where extreme expressions of some of these traits would be negative, but overall amazing that anyone thinks getting rid of these traits is desirable. And exactly how do you get rid of a lot of these traits? Reeducation camps?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Seems like a great outline to use as a guide to achieve one's desired status in life ...
REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU LIVE. - OMJ

National Museum of African American History & Culture (NMAAHC):
‘Hard Work, Objective Thinking, Being Polite’ Are Aspects of White Culture

Being white does not mean you haven’t experienced hardships or oppression. Being white does mean you have not faced hardships or oppression based on the color of your skin. We need to be honest about the ways white people have benefited from racism so we can work toward an equitable, fair and just society.

1594928113529.png
Thomas Sowell,
author and economist, stated in a recent interview, “[Systemic racism] really has no meaning that can be specified and tested in the way that one tests hypotheses. It does remind me of the propaganda tactics of Joseph Goebbels during the age of the Nazis, in which he's supposed to have said that 'People will believe any lie if it is repeated long enough and loud enough.'

He continued, “It's one of many words that I don't think even the people who use it have any clear idea what they're saying. Their purpose is served by having other people cave in."

John Jakubisin - The Whiteness page also basically says that white people cannot be subject to racism. "Being white does not mean you haven’t experienced hardships or oppression," reads the page. "Being white does mean you have not faced hardships or oppression based on the color of your skin." (Emphasis added.)

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

So are they saying all those traditions, attitudes and ways of life are bad or wrong?

oldngray

nowhere special
Seems like a great outline to use as a guide to achieve one's desired status in life ...
REGARDLESS OF WHERE YOU LIVE. - OMJ

National Museum of African American History & Culture (NMAAHC):
‘Hard Work, Objective Thinking, Being Polite’ Are Aspects of White Culture

Being white does not mean you haven’t experienced hardships or oppression. Being white does mean you have not faced hardships or oppression based on the color of your skin. We need to be honest about the ways white people have benefited from racism so we can work toward an equitable, fair and just society.

View attachment 302560
Thomas Sowell, author and economist, stated in a recent interview, “[Systemic racism] really has no meaning that can be specified and tested in the way that one tests hypotheses. It does remind me of the propaganda tactics of Joseph Goebbels during the age of the Nazis, in which he's supposed to have said that 'People will believe any lie if it is repeated long enough and loud enough.'

He continued, “It's one of many words that I don't think even the people who use it have any clear idea what they're saying. Their purpose is served by having other people cave in."

John Jakubisin - The Whiteness page also basically says that white people cannot be subject to racism. "Being white does not mean you haven’t experienced hardships or oppression," reads the page. "Being white does mean you have not faced hardships or oppression based on the color of your skin." (Emphasis added.)

Makiveli

Ask any immigrant. The majority will say that Black Americans have wasted their opportunities, especially Africans.
Holy :censored2:, I thought it was just me. I hang with a bunch of Sudanese and they do not call each other the N word. It was weird at first bc I thought majority of black people used it as camaraderie with their kin. But nope. Only America black people do this. And I’ll second ethics not from America sometimes look down upon American ones even more so if they are city raised.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Here you go @bbsam ... this is what you say all the time.

The Whiteness page also basically says that white people cannot be subject to racism.

"Being white does not mean you haven’t experienced hardships or oppression," reads the page.
"Being white does mean you have not faced hardships or oppression based on the color of your skin."

I don't really agree with all that but this White Culture page and the blurb above does add some backing to your POV.
I read the page in NNAAHC twice and it's too bad they took down THE CHART.

I guess certain people didn't like 'implications' they assigned to the chart.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
Here you go @bbsam ... this is what you say all the time.

The Whiteness page also basically says that white people cannot be subject to racism.

"Being white does not mean you haven’t experienced hardships or oppression," reads the page.
"Being white does mean you have not faced hardships or oppression based on the color of your skin."

I don't really agree with all that but this White Culture page and the blurb above does add some backing to your POV.
I read the page in NNAAHC twice and it's too bad they took down THE CHART.

I guess certain people didn't like 'implications' they assigned to the chart.
Actually if we ever get past racial issues, maybe we’ll get around to economic oppression that affects far mor people.