Who are you voting for in 2021. Sean o'Brien or the other guy

542thruNthru

You trying to works some voodoo on they
a zz es ain’t ya
200-20.gif

cachmeifucan

I'm biased because I happy with how my local is going. I trust our guy made the right choice. I actually met Sean O'Brien a few times. The fact that he came out and met members says alot. I was in the parking lot at cach at the varrima guy were looking for signatures to get on the ballot and I said I'm voting for O'Brien then the guy says he is O'Brien. So I guess the varrima guys a liar . I said that's not him he said how do I know I told him I met him a few times. So i guess the varrima guys thought i was to stupid to know whose running for national president. While they begging for signatures. They lucky I'm for democracy because I was tempted to stick around and make sure they didn't get any signatures

542thruNthru

I'm biased because I happy with how my local is going. I trust our guy made the right choice. I actually met Sean O'Brien a few times. The fact that he came out and met members says alot. I was in the parking lot at cach at the varrima guy were looking for signatures to get on the ballot and I said I'm voting for O'Brien then the guy says he is O'Brien. So I guess the varrima guys a liar . I said that's not him he said how do I know I told him I met him a few times. So i guess the varrima guys thought i was to stupid to know whose running for national president. While they begging for signatures. They lucky I'm for democracy because I was tempted to stick around and make sure they didn't get any signatures
Ok

nWo

What is O'Brien going to do that the other guy isn't?

Honest question. Not trying to be a smart ass. Generally curious.

cachmeifucan

What is O'Brien going to do that the other guy isn't?

Honest question. Not trying to be a smart ass. Generally curious.
Not even sure. It's just that our secretary tres. Is running with them and he is a great leader. 705 may have one of the best contracts our pension is in good shape before covid. Jc is definitely transparent. If you call the hall and leave a message he will call you back and give you a answer. And address the issue.

2Down2Many2Go

I'm biased because I happy with how my local is going. I trust our guy made the right choice. I actually met Sean O'Brien a few times. The fact that he came out and met members says alot. I was in the parking lot at cach at the varrima guy were looking for signatures to get on the ballot and I said I'm voting for O'Brien then the guy says he is O'Brien. So I guess the varrima guys a liar . I said that's not him he said how do I know I told him I met him a few times. So i guess the varrima guys thought i was to stupid to know whose running for national president. While they begging for signatures. They lucky I'm for democracy because I was tempted to stick around and make sure they didn't get any signatur

The same guys approach me going into guard shach 2, asking me to sign a petition to get someone I've never heard of on a ballot smh

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Reading this hurts

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
As a new guy I am definitely voting but I haven’t been here long enough to know the union politics. Which side is best to stick it to the company? I feel like a good strike already

542thruNthru

As a new guy I am definitely voting but I haven’t been here long enough to know the union politics. Which side is best to stick it to the company? I feel like a good strike already
This is the mentality that keeps the vote NO pages going. Most these kids want to vote NO mainly because they feel it will hurt UPS and they want to see management "suffer".

Too blinded by their own anger.