Who delivered these packages with pipe bombs

cachmeifucan

I'm at home waiting for a dryer watching fox and they are talking about pipe bombs being found and right in the middle of the roped off area is a ups truck. So some lunatic is sending bombs and we are probably in danger working at ups. Sort of like the ricin scare years ago and they want concessions. I'm sure who delivered these I think all pipe bombs should be sure post at least. I know a few drivers from nyc hope you OK and come out to Chicago for tdu nov 2-4

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I'm at home waiting for a dryer watching fox and they are talking about pipe bombs being found and right in the middle of the roped off area is a ups truck. So some lunatic is sending bombs and we are probably in danger working at ups. Sort of like the ricin scare years ago and they want concessions. I'm sure who delivered these I think all pipe bombs should be sure post at least. I know a few drivers from nyc hope you OK and come out to Chicago for tdu nov 2-4
You wrecked that entire post with the last few words.

cachmeifucan

Tdu is ok they help keep national in check if anything I think they could do more. Tdu the organization is OK but the members are great meeting others and educating each other what to watch for and how to combat supervisor strategy. IL be there for Saturday maybe Sunday but I'm not a member.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
These came USPS, but does not rule us out for any future issues.

Mr. Soros’s home, the envelope it arrived in was roughly 5-by-8 inches and had a printed white address label and half a dozen first-class postage stamps affixed to the outside.

One of the envelopes sent out had several stamps on it, more postage than it needed to be delivered, according to a former law enforcement official briefed on the investigation. The extra postage led investigators to believe that the person who mailed it wanted to avoid going to a post office to buy the correct postage — a step to evade detection, the official said.

25clinton7-jumbo.jpg

bbsam

Staff member
Tdu is ok they help keep national in check if anything I think they could do more. Tdu the organization is OK but the members are great meeting others and educating each other what to watch for and how to combat supervisor strategy. IL be there for Saturday maybe Sunday but I'm not a member.
Good job keeping National in check and voting down a crap contract...oh...wait...

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
These came USPS, but does not rule us out for any future issues.

Mr. Soros’s home, the envelope it arrived in was roughly 5-by-8 inches and had a printed white address label and half a dozen first-class postage stamps affixed to the outside.

One of the envelopes sent out had several stamps on it, more postage than it needed to be delivered, according to a former law enforcement official briefed on the investigation. The extra postage led investigators to believe that the person who mailed it wanted to avoid going to a post office to buy the correct postage — a step to evade detection, the official said.

View attachment 219117
you see the Isis flag on it

Box Ox

All of these bombs and not a single one worked.

Odd isn't it?

Almost as if someone was trying to create a story without actually hurting anyone.

I wouldn’t put anything past anybody these days. Lots of push for manufactured outrage by wacko CNN and MSNBC viewers on the left, and plenty of militiamen and sickos on the right who’ve probably been watching too much Fox News and Trump Rallies on the right. Will just have to see.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

How much do they charge you to be a TDU

rod

Retired 22 years

View attachment 219117

They probably didn't want it returned for lack of proper postage. I saw a Mad Magazine Spy VS Spy like that once

oldngray

nowhere special
A news report said they weren't mailed but delivered by a courier. Also they looked like hoax bombs instead of the real thing. They were just intended to scream bomb! at anyone who saw them.

Box Ox

Also they looked like hoax bombs instead of the real thing. They were just intended to scream bomb! at anyone who saw them.

I’d bet we’ll know soon. If they’re x-ray’d or scanned or whatever tonight and are found to be fake or not, the public should be told quickly either way in case there’s more.

Whitelightning1534

At my hub we had a whole box of marijuana bust open all over one of the belts had to be at least two pounds of it and another time s box came into the sort aisle that was open and had two four pound jars of marijuana