Who does the add/cuts?

gman042

Been around the block a few times
In your center....does the dispatcher pull the cuts or is the list given to the loader and he pulls what is on the list?

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
In your center....does the dispatcher pull the cuts or is the list given to the loader and he pulls what is on the list?
in most centers i've seen the dispatcher does it

the loader should be the one doing it, as it's a waste of the dispatchers time, on top of the whole grievance thing

Out of that list, they only work on future plans and those still suck
reJOGQ43nNeGk.gif

Yolo

Dispatcher gives preloader add/cuts at 9am as the drivers are leaving. Pt Sup/HS drop out throws a fit that the add/cuts didn't get completed.

Areyoukiddinme

best 2 weeks ever
its pretty simple, packages are moved by hourly if a sup touches the packages you either ask if this is a demonstration(which means you stop working and watch) or you grieve the sup for doing your work.

Most add/cuts are only done on the computer. Rarely actually moved. If I implemented today's dispatch 25 years ago, I would have been fired. Never say "this is the worst dispatch I've had in 25 years". Because tomorrow will top it.

Total package

We can rebuild him
From everything I've seen the drivers end up either pulling a lot of the add cuts, or in a lot of cases delivering it because it's less time consuming than meeting someone after leaving