Who doesn't have to work peak?

scisector9

Over a third of our center had helpers today, and they were still sending drivers home. I guess the seasonals need their time, but I found it odd.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Two days and I've only got 30 minutes OT :shrug:

Cosmo, I've got a finger for you. You've got nine guesses to figure out which one

BrownChoice

Yup. They have cover drivers driver helping in my center. And theres still cover drivers on lay off. So that means no driving for me as a pt-utility.... Its flippin retarded.. Damn near 1,000%(about 150-300% more than normal) and i havent delivered any ground in almost 2 months.... Hooefully here soon.... Hopin its the calm before the **** storm hits the fan!

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
One of my coworkers was walked out last week for not reporting an accident.
He most likely will not have to work peak.

we had one of those too, had an accident earlier in the week, and waited until the end of the night to mention it.

I suppose he will not be working peak.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The guy who ran over a dude on a bicycle Wednesday night probly won't have to work peak...

One of my coworkers was walked out last week for not reporting an accident.
He most likely will not have to work peak.

we had one of those too, had an accident earlier in the week, and waited until the end of the night to mention it.

I suppose he will not be working peak.

I would not be surprised if at least one, if not all three, will be back for Peak with their discipline reduced to a time-served suspension.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I would not be surprised if at least one, if not all three, will be back for Peak with their discipline reduced to a time-served suspension.
Last two drivers in my center that did not report accidents were permanently let go at panel. Both of these guys were over-allowed employees on a daily basis and not favorites of management.
This particular driver is a runner-gunner and frequently runs 3 hours+ bonus on a daily basis, cutting corners at any chance he can get. His panel hearing is December 4th and will be curious to see the results.
Could set one hell of a precedent for any future discharges resulting from non-reports.